Nutri-Vet Pet-Ease Dog Soft Chews, 6-oz bag
Pet-Ease soft chews contain a veterinary formulated blend of herbs and amino acids that helps keep dogs calm and relaxed. It helps maintain contentment during separation, travel, and tension caused by changes in a dog’s daily routine and may also curb destructive behavior and motion sickness.
- Chamomile's high content of the amino acid tryptophan provides a calming effect
- It also contains high amounts of calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, flavinoids and essential oils
- Hops act to counter nervousness and reduce stress and anxiety
- Ginger is well known for relieving indigestion and nausea and has been used with carsick pets
- Taurine is an amino acid that plays a major role in the brain as an "inhibitory" neurotransmitter
- Taurine provides a similar anti-anxiety effect that helps to calm or stabilize an excited brain
- Tryptophan helps the body produce serotonin, a remarkable chemical that acts as a calming agent in the brain
|Country of Origin||
Active Ingredients per 2 Soft Chews: Bio-Calm Complex (propriety blend of Chamomile, Hops, Ginger, Tryptophan and Taurine) – 155 mg Inactive ingredients: Ascorbic Acid (A Source fo Vitamin C), Caramel Color, Chicken, Dried Brewers Yeast, Garlic, Gelatin, Glycerin, Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols, Molasses, Natural Flavor, Natural Smoke Flavor, Oat Flour, Pea Fiber, Pea Flour, Pearled Barley, Pearled Barley Flour, Phosphoric Acid, Poultry Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Rice, Rosemary Extract, Salt, Water, Zinc Propionate.
One (1) soft chew per 10-20 lbs body weight 2-3 times per day. Not to exceed ten (10) soft chews per use. Continue as needed.