Nutro Natural Choice Large Breed Adult Chicken & Rice Formula Chunks in Gravy Canned Dog Food
Natural Choice Large Breed Adult Chicken & Rice Formula Chunks in Gravy Dog Food provides 100% complete nutrition for large breed adult dogs 50 pounds and larger. This large breed wet formula contains calcium and phosphorus for healthy, strong bones and naturally sourced glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joints.
- Specially formulated for large breed dogs more than 50 lbs
- Glucosamine and chondroitin are the nutritional building blocks of healthy joints
- Formulated with optimal protein and fat levels for large breeds
- First ingredient is real, high-quality protein
- High-quality, natural ingredients in Natural Choice Pet Food to deliver balanced nutrition with proven visible health benefits
- Formula is fortified with vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients
- Omega-6 fatty acid (from sources such as sunflower oil, soybean oil and chicken) and B vitamins (like niacin, biotin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine and riboflavin) combine to promote healthy skin and a soft, shiny coat
- Made in the USA!
|Country of Origin||
Chicken Broth, Chicken, Lamb Liver, Beef Liver, Turkey, Food Starch, Lamb, Ground Rice, Wheat Gluten, Egg Product, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, L-Carnitine, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite.
|Suggested Amounts to Feed Per Day — Moderate Activity*|
|Weight of Adult Dog
|* Dogs in moderate activity play off lead for one to two hours per day.
Adjust food as needed based on your dog's age, weight and activity level. Refrigerate unused portion for up to three days. Re-feed at room temperature. Provide fresh drinking water at all times. See your veterinarian regularly.