Nutro Natural Choice Sensitive Skin & Stomach Senior Turkey & Rice Formula Canned Dog Food
Senior Turkey & Rice Formula Premium Ground Dog Food is a natural wet dog food for senior dogs that’s scientifically formulated to provide balanced nutrition for adult maintenance. With natural turkey for easy digestion. Antioxidants help support your senior dog’s immune system. Naturally sourced glucosamine and chondroitin support healthy joints. And contains optimal levels of omega-6 fatty acid (linoleic acid) and zinc promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Specially formulated for senior dogs with sensitive skin and stomach
- Glucosamine and chondroitin are the nutritional building blocks of healthy joints
- Turkey is a unique, high-quality source of protein that’s not often used in dog food, which makes it less likely to aggravate food sensitivities
- First ingredient is real, high-quality protein
- High-quality, natural ingredients in Natural Choice Pet Food to deliver balanced nutrition with proven visible health benefits
- Formula is fortified with vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients
- Omega-6 fatty acid (from sources such as sunflower oil, soybean oil and chicken) and B vitamins (like niacin, biotin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine and riboflavin) combine to promote healthy skin and a soft, shiny coat
- No corn, no wheat, no soy
- Made in the USA!
|Country of Origin||
Turkey Broth, Turkey, Chicken, Beef Liver, Chicken Liver, Rice Bran, Ground Rice, Peas, Potatoes, Carrots, Guar Gum, Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Sunflower Oil, Choline Chloride, Sodium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Oxide, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement.
|Suggested Amounts to Feed Per Day — Moderate Activity*|
|Weight of Adult Dog
|*Dogs in moderate activity play off lead for one to two hours per day.
Adjust food as needed based on your dog's age, weight and activity level. Refrigerate unused portion for up to three days. Refeed at room temperature. Provide fresh drinking water at all times. See your veterinarian regularly.