Orijen Regional Red Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
|Price:||$102.99 & FREE 1-2 Day Shipping|
|You Save:||$44.00 (30%)|
- 5-lb bag
- 15-lb bag
- 28.6-lb bag
Formulated to match your dog's natural diet, Orijen Grain-Free Regional Red food is loaded with the protein-packed meat ingredients that Mother Nature intended all dogs to eat. Each bag includes free-range red meats, wild boar, beef, lamb, heritage pork and bison, plus wild-caught fish from Canada's northern lakes and the Pacific Ocean and regional fruits and vegetables. These world-class ingredients are all sustainably farmed or fished within Canada and arrive FRESH each day, so they're preservative-free, never frozen and loaded with the animal proteins and fats that nourish your dog completely. Orijen benefits dogs of every breed, size and life stage.
- 75% premium animal ingredients
- 25% fresh fruits, vegetables and botanicals
- Grain-free and carbohydrate-limited
- Infused with marine-source DHA and EPA Omega-3 Fatty Acids to support peak skin and coat conditioning
- Veterinarian-selected botanicals help support metabolism, strengthen organs and cleanse the body of toxins
- B12 supports gastrointestinal function
NOTE: During packaging, Orijen's air evacuation process draws excess air from the bags prior to sealing. Depending on certain variables, some packages will appear vacuumed and others not. Rest assured the food in each bag will be equally fresh!
*This item is not eligible for discounts.
Pet lovers who bought this item also bought...
Biologically Appropriate Commitment
Dogs and cats are built like their ancestors, that's why all of Orijen's recipes are based on five Biologically Appropriate principals:
- Rich and Varied in Fresh Whole Meats In nature, dogs benefit from a diversity of prey, so Orijen features meats, organs and cartilage from an assortment of cage-free poultry, free-range red meats and wild-caught fish.
- Meat and Protein Rich Your dog is a carnivore, adapted for a diet rich in meat and protein. Orijen is loaded with 75-90% meat -- up to three times as much meat as conventional dog foods.
- Carbohydrates Limited A dog's natural diet contains few, if any, carbohydrates. That's why Orijen replaces fast carbohydrates (such as potatoes and rice) with low-glycemic and regionally-sourced fruits and vegetables.
- Fresh Fruits, Vegetables and Berries In place of cereal grains that spike blood sugars (such as rice and corn), Orijen features fresh orchard-grown fruits and vegetables that supply fiber and antioxidants in a natural form.
- Botanicals Strengthen the Body and Spirit Providing an element of your dog's diet that he naturally craves, botanicals boost metabolism, strengthen organs and help cleanse the body of toxins.
Whole Prey Foods
In the wild, dogs consume the whole animal to meet their full dietary needs, so Orijen recipes incorporate three Whole Prey elements in specific ratios.
High meat inclusions means all amino acids are provided in natural form, without any synthetic supplements.
5 to 10% bone, marrow and cartilage provide calcium, phosphorus, glucosamine and chondroitin in a natural source, without any artificial additives.
10 to 15% fresh liver and tripe are a richly nourishing source of vitamins and minerals, including iron, zinc and vitamins A, B and D.
Fresh, Whole Food Ingredients
- Licorice Root Supplies soluble fiber, soothes and nourishes the digestive tract, cleanses the colon and reduces insulin levels.
- Cranberries and Blueberries Rich in antioxidants, supports immunity and urinary health.
- Angelica Root and Fenugreek Supports digestion and provides protective antioxidants that defend the kidney against chronic damage.
- Butternut Squash Loaded with healthy fiber and a natural source of vitamins including B6 for immune support.
Quality Sustainable Ingredients
KNOW WHERE YOUR FOOD COMES FROM AND HOW IT'S RAISED. Orijen believes you have a right to know where the ingredients in your dog's food comes from. From nest-laid eggs and wild northern pike to juicy orchard-grown apples and crisp garden greens, each ingredient is sourced from local producers they know and trust.
About Champion Petfoods
Orijen products are created by Champion Petfoods, an award-winning pet food maker whose mission is to make Biologically Appropriate dog and cat foods from fresh regional ingredients.
The ingredients used in Orijen recipes are sustainably raised or caught in Canada by local ranchers, farmers and fisherman then delivered fresh to their in-house kitchens daily. Each batch of Orijen is carefully quality checked to meet the strictest production and nutritional standards.