Pet Naturals of Vermont Breath Bites Dog Chews
Put a fresh spin on doggie breath & fecal odor! BREATH BITES combines specific factors that help to improve fecal quality, clean the blood, reduce the frequency of flatulence, and freshen breath. What makes chicken liver flavored BREATH BITES unique is the inclusion of the Champex brand Champignon Mushroom which has been extensively studied for its ability to suppress odor causing chemicals in the intestines. These tasty chicken liver flavored chews are suitable for dogs of all sizes, breeds, and ages.
- Spirulina is a very good source of chlorophyll, a biomolecule that helps clean the body of toxins with a beneficial deodorizing effect
- Parsley is an excellent source of chlorophyll
- Champignon Mushroom Extract (ChampexTM brand) has been studied extensively for its ability to reduce odors and improve intestinal conditions. It has been shown to stop foul breath at the source in the intestines. ChampexTM attacks foul breath and body odors where they originate, supporting and maintaining a clean condition within the intestines by suppressing the generation of foul chemicals
- Yucca Schidigera Extract has been shown to reduce the intensity of fecal odor in dogs by either altering the production or decreasing availability of hydrogen sulfide
- Cinnamon Powder supports a healthy bacterial balance in the mouth
|Country of Origin||
Brewers yeast, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, glycerin, mixed tocopherols, proprietary blend (maltodextrin, sodium alginate, and calcium sulfate), propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, soy lecithin, vegetable oil
Give 1 chew per 50 pounds daily for best results, use daily and give between meals.