Pet Naturals of Vermont Motion-Ade MSM Dog Chews
Hip and joint issues is one the most common problems experienced by dogs of all breeds. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a rich source of bio-available sulfur which is important in the formation of collagen and glucosamine. MOTION-ADE supports proper joint function mobility and connective tissue health.
- Tasty duck flavored chews for dogs of all sizes, breeds, and ages
- Provides proper connective tissue function, collagen formation, and skin health
- Helps circulation by supporting the integrity of connective tissue structures in blood vessels
- Supports gastro-intestinal function by supporting the integrity of the digestive tract lining and balancing pH levels
- Improves cell membrane flexibility and permeability, which allows for the exchange of nutrients into and toxins out of the cell
|Country of Origin||
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) . . . . . .500 mg
Up to 30 lbs: 1 chew daily.
31 - 60 lbs: 2 chews daily.
Over 60 lbs: 3 chews daily.
If giving more than 1 chew daily, divide between AM and PM.