Prairie Dog Deer Antlers Monster Dog Chews
- 4-5 inch
- 6-7 inch
- 8-9 inch
Prairie Dog Deer Antlers Monster Dog Chews, 8-9 inches (approx.*)
All dogs will enjoy chewing on the variety of shapes and flavors Prairie Dog has to offer. Deer antlers provide great taste and health benefits for dogs. Prairie Dog antlers are North American antlers that are naturally shed or harvested. The antlers are Grade A and B, meaning they are the highest quality product on the market today. These non-allergenic treats are 100% natural, odor-free, and do not contain any dyes or preservatives. Remember to always supervise your pet while using antler treats.
*NOTE: Prairie Dog antlers are sized by weight, so the overall length and thickness will vary.
- Natural source of essential minerals such as Calcium, Glucosamine, Iron & Potassium
- Aids in kidney function & improved wound healing
- Regenerative effects on joint cartilage and fluid
- Cleans teeth - does not splinter or chip
Deer Antler Sizes - Recommended for dogs & puppies based on the weights below. *Prairie Dog antlers are sized by weight, so the overall length and thickness will vary.
- Monster, (3.8 to 5.8-oz chew, approx. 4-5 inches): Dogs 30 to 45 pounds
- Monster, (4.9 to 6.9-oz chew, approx. 6-7 inches): Dogs 30 to 60 pounds
- Monster, (6.2 to 7.4-oz chew, approx. 8-9 inches): Dogs 45 pounds and up
|Country of Origin||
Antler chews are made from 100% natural deer antlers that are shed each year