Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Small Dog Dry Dog Food
|Price:||$62.15 + Free Shipping!|
|You Save:||$21.04 (25%)|
- 8.8-lb bag
- 20.9-lb bag
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Small Dog Dry Dog Food, 20.9-lb bag
Royal Canin Veterinary Care Nutrition for small breeds is precisely developed to provide optimal protein, energy and other nutrients for the specific needs of small breed dogs.
- Tartar reducing ingredients
- Specific kibble size, shape, density and texture
- Specialized diet formulated for small dogs
- Digestive Support - High protein digestibility, a prebiotic and additional fibers to support intestinal health
- Antioxidants - A patented antioxidant complex to support cellular and immune health: Vitamins E and C, Lutein and Taurine
- Skin and Coat - Enriched with essential nutrients to support skin cell renewal and hair growth
NOTE: Royal Canin veterinary diets require a veterinary prescription. This product ships directly from Royal Canin and will arrive separately from other products ordered from Chewy.com. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Country of Origin||
Chicken by-product meal, brewers rice, corn, brown rice, chicken fat, wheat gluten, natural flavors, chicory, salt, vegetable oil, fish oil, calcium sulfate, potassium chloride, sodium silico aluminate, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, DL-methionine, vitamins [DL-alpha-tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), inositol, niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], choline chloride, taurine, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.