Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Calorie Control Dry Dog Food
Most pets have a small frame as compared to a human, and just a few extra pounds can have a dramatic effect on their life expectancy. Also, the extra weight can lead to other serious problems such as diabetes, heart disease, joint problems, skin irritations, and urinary tract disorders.
Simply feeding less of the current diet may not provide enough essential nutrients, and may lead to deficiencies. An effective calorie restrictive diet should be low in fat, nutrient-rich, palatable, calorie restricted, and should satisfy your pet’s appetite
- Calories are controlled to restrict energy intake and promote healthy weight loss
- All essential nutrients are increased relative to energy to ensure nutrient requirements are met
- Enhanced levels of glucosamine and chondroitin to help promote joint health
- High protein content to ensure maintenance of lean body mass
- Eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids are long chain omega-3 fatty acids that promote a healthy skin and coat
NOTE: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product ships directly from Royal Canin and will arrive separately from other products ordered from Chewy.com. This product will not be fulfilled until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
|Country of Origin||