Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Early Cardiac Dry Dog Food
|Price:||$60.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$10.90 (15%)|
- 7.7-lb bag
- 17.6-lb bag
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Early Cardiac Dry Dog Food is a highly digestible, palatable, complete and balanced adult dog food with nutrients essential to support cardiovascular function. This vet diet meets the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Early Cardiac Dry Dog Food is naturally preserved to maintain the integrity of the ingredients so carefully put together by Royal Canin.
- Specifically formulated for dogs suffering from or at risk of cardiac disease
- Biotin nourishes the skin and coat
- Low fat content
- Preserved naturally with mixed tocopherols that boost the immune system
- B12 supplement assists gastrointestinal function
- Contains arginine, carnitine, and taurine
- Eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids are long chain omega-3 fatty acids for healthy cardiovascular function
- Moderate, rather than severe, sodium restriction to reduce the workload on the heart
NOTE: Royal Canin veterinary diets require a veterinary prescription. This product ships directly from Royal Canin and will arrive separately from other products ordered from Chewy.com. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Country of Origin||