Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hepatic Formula Dry Dog Food
|Price:||$93.99 & FREE 1-2 Day Shipping|
|You Save:||$13.50 (13%)|
- 7.7-lb bag
- 26.4-lb bag
A moderate level of high quality vegetable protein, elevated levels of dietary fiber, increased zinc, and restricted copper go into this therapeutic vet diet. Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hepatic Formula Dry Dog Food is a highly palatable and digestible dog food, restricted in copper content, and formulated with nutrients essential to support liver function. It is also naturally preserved and supplies powerful antioxidants which help maintain a strong and healthy immune system for your dog.
- Helps adult dogs suffering from hepatic insufficiency, hepatic encephalopathy, portosystemic shunt and disorders of copper metabolism
- A precise blend of antioxidants helps support a healthy immune system
- Contains highly digestible vegetable protein
- Low level of copper to help minimize its accumulation in liver cells
- High energy density helps reduce the amount of food given per meal
- Supports cellular health
NOTE: Royal Canin veterinary diets require a veterinary prescription. This product ships directly from Royal Canin and will arrive separately from other products ordered from Chewy.com. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Country of Origin||