Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Mature Consult Dog Dry Dog Food
|Price:||$49.55 + Free Shipping!|
|You Save:||$11.64 (19%)|
- 8.8-lb bag
- 19.8-lb bag
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Mature Consult Dog Dry Dog Food, 19.8-lb bag
The Royal Canin Veterinary Care Nutrition Mature Consult formula is precisely developed to provide optimal protein, energy and other nutrients for the specific needs of adult dogs.
- Brain Health - Specific nutrients are added to help support brain health as dogs age
- Renal Health - Contains a lower phosphorous level to support renal health
- Muscle Mass Support - Specific protein sources provide amino acids that help maintain muscle in aging dogs
- Digestive Support - High protein digestibility, a prebiotic, and additional fibers to support intestinal health
- Antioxidants - A patented antioxidant complex to support cellular and immune health: Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Lutein, and Taurine
- Skin and Coat - Enriched with essential nutrients to support skin cell renewal and hair growth
NOTE: Royal Canin veterinary diets require a veterinary prescription. This product ships directly from Royal Canin and will arrive separately from other products ordered from Chewy.com. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Country of Origin||
Corn, corn gluten meal, chicken by-product meal, wheat, chicken fat, powdered cellulose, natural flavors, rice hulls, dried plain beet pulp, fish oil, calcium carbonate, vegetable oil, dried tomato pomace, potassium chloride, sodium silico aluminate, L-arginine, fructooligosaccharides, taurine, sodium tripolyphosphate, L-lysine, vitamins [DL-alpha-tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), inositol, niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], L-tryptophan, DL-methionine, magnesium oxide, salt, choline chloride, L-carnitine, lecithin, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], green tea extract, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.