Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal LP 11 Modified Dry Dog Food
|Price:||$50.99 + Free Shipping!|
|You Save:||$1.18 (2%)|
- 5.5-lb bag
- 16-lb bag
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal LP Modified Dry Dog Food is a palatable, high energy, and highly digestible diet that has been formulated to aid in the management of late stage chronic kidney disease in adult dogs. One of the key ingredients in this veterinarian-prescribed diet is a low level of phosphorous. Restricted phosphorus intake is essential to slow the development of renal secondary hyperparathyroidism. A restricted level of high biological value protein minimizes the production of nitrogenous waste products and improves the clinical signs associated with kidney disease. High energy density utilizes dietary fat to improve palatability and reduces feeding volumes. Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal LP Modified Dry Dog Food may well improve the longevity of your well-loved pet.
- Restricted levels of high biological value protein to meet the nutritional needs of the dog while supporting the kidneys
- High energy density utilizing dietary fat to improve palatability and reduce feeding volumes in inappetent pets
- Naturally preserved to ensure freshness and quality
- Low in phosphorus and protein
- Complete and Balanced Nutrition
NOTE: Royal Canin veterinary diets require a veterinary prescription. This product ships directly from Royal Canin and will arrive separately from other products ordered from Chewy.com. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Country of Origin||