Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal LP Modified Canned Dog Food
Provide your small or medium breed dog with superior kidney protection with Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal LP Modified Canned Dog Food. It is a palatable, high energy, healthy dog food that has been formulated to manage your small or medium breed dog's late stage chronic kidney disease. Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal LP Modified Canned Dog Food has a moderately restricted chicken-protein content to reduce symptoms associated with kidney problems. Also, this highly-digestible healthy food for dogs is phosphorus enriched, sodium restricted, and has enhanced levels of B vitamins.
- Prescription only diet to manage late stage chronic kidney disease in medium and small breed adult dogs
- Low in phosphorus
- Low in protein
- High energy density
- Moderately restricted sodium levels
- Potassium and B vitamin enriched
- Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA reduce inflammation
- Digestive Support complex: FOS, MOS, zeolite, and beet pulp
- For intermittent or supplemental feeding only
NOTE: Royal Canin veterinary diets require a veterinary prescription. This product ships directly from Royal Canin and will arrive separately from other products ordered from Chewy.com. This product will not be fulfilled until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Country of Origin||