Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal MP Modified Formula Canned Dog Food
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal MP Modified Canned Dog Food is an easy to digest, delicious meal designed to manage dogs with kidney disease. By enhancing nutrients like B vitamins and the fatty acids EPA and DHA, and restricting others such as protein, phosphorus, and sodium, this healthy food for dogs slows down the development of this condition while minimizing uncomfortable symptoms associated with it. Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal MP Modified Canned Dog Food is a prescription only, veterinarian recommended formula intended to be fed on a supplemental basis. It is high in energy, but low in protein to protect your dog's kidneys from further damage. Sodium restricted and B vitamin enhanced, Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal MP Modified Canned Dog Food offers a nutritionally balanced meal that also tastes great.
- Prescription only diet to manage kidney disease in dogs
- For early stage chronic kidney disease in small and medium breed adult dogs
- Appropriate for large and giant breed adult dogs who suffer from all stages of kidney disease
- Low in phosphorus
- Moderately restricted protein
- High energy density
- Restricted sodium levels
- Elevated B vitamin levels
- Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA reduce inflammation
- Digestive Support complex: FOS, MOS, zeolite, and beet pulp
- For intermittent or supplemental feeding only
NOTE: Royal Canin veterinary diets require a veterinary prescription. This product ships directly from Royal Canin and will arrive separately from other products ordered from Chewy.com. This product will not be fulfilled until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Country of Origin||