Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Selected Protein Adult PD Dry Dog Food
|Price:||$98.99 & FREE 1-2 Day Shipping|
|You Save:||$12.20 (11%)|
- 7.7-lb bag
- 17.6-lb bag
- 25-lb bag
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Selected Protein PD (Potato & Duck) Dry Dog Food (formerly Hypoallergenic Selected Protein) just might become your best friend's best food. This veterinary-prescribed duck formula helps treat a variety of dermatological and intestinal problems like itchy skin, inflammatory bowel disease, and gastrointestinal upset. Duck is an easily-digested protein not found in most pet foods, reducing the risk of developed digestive problems and allergic reactions. Loaded with a precise blend of antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system as well as amino acids that promote a healthy coat and skin, Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Selected Protein Adult PD Dry Dog Food keeps your dog comfortable and healthy from the inside out!
- Carrageenan guards against canine colds
- The protein in the diet is provided by potato, duck and hydrolyzed soy
- Gluten Free & Grain Free
- Prescribed by veterinarians specifically for dogs with food-related allergies
- Optimal amounts of B vitamins and amino acids help maintain the skin’s natural barrier effect
- Eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids are long chain omega-3 fatty acids that promote a healthy skin and coat
NOTE: Royal Canin veterinary diets require a veterinary prescription. This product ships directly from Royal Canin and will arrive separately from other products ordered from Chewy.com. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
|Country of Origin||