Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Selected Protein Adult PR Dry Dog Food
|Price:||$93.99 & FREE 1-2 Day Shipping|
|You Save:||$64.00 (41%)|
- 7.7-lb bag
- 17.6-lb bag
- 25-lb bag
You won't find many ingredients in this veterinary-recommended dry food. What you will find is one happy, great-feeling pup! The veterinary-prescribed formula is perfect for any dog with food allergies that can lead to constant sneezing, excessive licking of the paws, gastrointestinal upsets, and skin eruptions. Delicious rabbit and added vitamins and amino acids are great for your dog's skin and muscles, and are guaranteed to make dinner-time the best time of the day.
- Grain and gluten-free recipe
- The protein in the diet is provided by potato, rabbit and hydrolyzed soy
- Prescribed by veterinarians specifically for dogs with food-related allergies
- Optimal amounts of B vitamins and amino acids help maintain the skin’s natural barrier effect
- Eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids are long chain omega-3 fatty acids that promote a healthy skin and coat
- Naturally preserved to ensure freshness and quality
- Complete and balanced nutrition
NOTE: Royal Canin veterinary diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.