Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food
|Price:||$49.85 + Free Shipping!|
|You Save:||$20.14 (29%)|
- 7.7-lb bag
- 17.6-lb bag
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag
Lower urinary tract disease (LUTD) refers to a group of disorders that commonly leads to irritation of the urinary tract and corresponding undesirable clinical signs.
What causes Lower Urinary Tract Disease? In dogs, bacterial infections of the urinary tract and the presence of stones (uroliths) in the urinary tract are the most common causes. This diet promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
- Recommended for dogs at risk of developing lower urinary tract disease and who are predisposed to weight gain
- Dissolution of pure struvite uroliths
- Help prevent struvite, calcium oxalate and phosphate uroliths
- Provides nutrition that aids in the management of pure struvite uroliths
- Moderate calorie content, compared to URINARY SO , to help maintain ideal weight
- Relative Super Saturation (RSS) methodology predicts the crystallization potential of urine; RSS is used to develop diets that lower the concentration of ions contributing to struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis
- Increasing the urine volume simultaneously reduces the saturation of urine with calcium oxalate and struvite crystals
NOTE: Royal Canin veterinary diets require a veterinary prescription. This product ships directly from Royal Canin and will arrive separately from other products ordered from Chewy.com. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Country of Origin||
Brewers rice, corn, brown rice, chicken meal, corn gluten meal, chicken fat, powdered cellulose, natural flavors, chicory, egg product, salt, wheat gluten, potassium chloride, vegetable oil, fish oil, calcium sulfate, DL-methionine, monosodium phosphate, fructooligosaccharides, taurine, L-lysine, choline chloride, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin supplement, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), trace minerals [zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], L-carnitine, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.