Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal High Energy HE Puppy Dry Dog Food
The gastrointestinal tract includes the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, and colon. Therefore, gastrointestinal disease is defined as any abnormality involving one or more of these structures. By feeding your pet a diet that contains precise amounts of key nutrients, you can:
- Help minimize vomiting, diarrhea,or constipation
- Help to support and improve the function of the gastrointestinal structures
- Maintain or improve appetite
The GASTROINTESTINAL diet is formulated to help maintain the balance of gastrointestinal microflora and intestinal mucosal integrity.
- High energy density responds to the growth requirements of puppies while reducing the amount of food given per meal.
- Appropriate levels of fat, calories, calcium, and phosphorus meet the requirements of growing puppies.
- Kibbles rehydrate easily in warm water to increase palatability and facilitate food intake.
NOTE: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product ships directly from Royal Canin and will arrive separately from other products ordered from Chewy.com. This product will not be fulfilled until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
|Country of Origin||
Brewers rice, chicken by-product meal, chicken fat, corn gluten meal, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, wheat gluten, egg product, sodium silico aluminate, monocalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, fish oil, grain distillers dried yeast, vegetable oil, salt, psyllium seed husk, fructooligosaccharides, calcium carbonate, hydrolyzed yeast, L-lysine, DL-methionine, taurine, choline chloride, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement], trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite], marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid