Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Development Puppy Formula Dry Dog Food
Royal Canin Veterinary Care Nutrition Development Puppy formulas incorporate a specific combination of nutrients to meet the unique needs of the growing puppy.
- Digestive Support - High protein digestibility, a prebiotic, and additional fibers to support intestinal health in puppies with immature digestive systems
- Calcium and Phosphorous - Appropriate levels of calcium and phosphorous to support healthy bone and joint development
- Antioxidants - A patented antioxidant complex to support cellular and immune health: Vitamins E and C, Lutein and Taurine
- Omega-3 Fatty Acid - Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) to support healthy brain development
- Skin and Coat - Enriched with essential nutrients to support skin cell renewal and hair growth
NOTE: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product ships directly from Royal Canin and will arrive separately from other products ordered from Chewy.com. This product will not be fulfilled until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
|Country of Origin||
Chicken by-product meal, brewers rice, corn, chicken fat, wheat gluten, wheat, natural fl avors, dried beet pulp, rice hulls, vegetable oil, fi sh oil, sodium silico aluminate, salt, potassium chloride, fructooligosaccharides, calcium carbonate, potassium phosphate, hydrolyzed yeast, choline chloride, L-lysine, taurine, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), ribofl avin supplement (vitamin B2), folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], trace minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), rosemary extract, preserved with natural mixed tocopherols and citric acid.