Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hydrolyzed Protein Small Dog Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag
|Price:||$43.19 & FREE 1-2 Day Shipping at $49|
|You Save:||$7.40 (15%)|
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hypoallergenic Hydrolyzed Protein Small Breed Dry Dog Food is specifically designed for smaller dogs with food sensitivities. This highly palatable, highly digestible, complete and balanced hydrolyzed protein diet is specifically formulated for use as short-term elimination feeding and as long-term nutrition for dogs with food sensitivities. Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hypoallergenic Hydrolyzed Protein Small Breed Dry Dog Food combines the clinically proven efficacy of soy hydrolysate with maximum urinary safety and tartar deposit reduction to meet the needs of your allergic small dogs.
- Limited, low allergen ingredients
- B Vitamins and amino acids to help maintain the skin’s natural barrier effect
- Veterinarian-prescribed food to help with inflammatory bowel disease, gluten enteropathy, colitis, exocrine pancreatic insufficiency, idiopathic diarrhea, and otitis externa due to food hypersensitivity
- Enriched with a special blend of antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system
- Chelated minerals improve digestive and metabolic utilization of trace elements
- Hydrolyzed soy protein, composed of low molecular weight peptides, is highly digestible and supports gastrointestinal and dermatological health
- Optimal amounts of B vitamins and amino acids help maintain the skin’s natural barrier effect
- This formula helps support healthy teeth with kibbles that promote a brushing effect while chewing and also help to reduce tartar formation
Note: Hydrolyzed Protein was formerly Hypoallergenic. This is the same great formula, just a new package!
NOTE: Royal Canin veterinary diets require a veterinary prescription. This product ships directly from Royal Canin and will arrive separately from other products ordered from Chewy.com. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Country of Origin||