Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal High Energy HE Dry Dog Food
|Price:||$74.99 & FREE 1-2 Day Shipping|
|You Save:||$20.80 (22%)|
- 8.8-lb bag
- 22-lb bag
The gastrointestinal tract includes the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, and colon. Therefore, gastrointestinal disease is defined as any abnormality involving one or more of these structures. By feeding your pet a diet that contains precise amounts of key nutrients, you can:
- Help minimize vomiting, diarrhea,or constipation.
- Help to support and improve the function of the gastrointestinal structures.
- Maintain or improve appetite.
The GASTROINTESTINAL diet is formulated to help maintain the balance of gastrointestinal microflora and intestinal mucosal integrity
- High energy density helps reduce the amount of food fed per meal
- Eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids help nourish the digestive system
NOTE: Royal Canin veterinary diets require a veterinary prescription. This product ships directly from Royal Canin and will arrive separately from other products ordered from Chewy.com. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Country of Origin||