USA Antlers Elk Splits Rack Snack Elk Antler Chew
Chasing Our Tails Elk Splits Rack Snack Elk Antler Chew, Large chew
Elk shed their antlers every year after the rut and grow them back every summer. These Elk Splits Rack Snacks are 100% naturally shed elk antlers that feature the most marrow down the length of the antler - no animal is hunted or farmed. Elk antlers do not typically chip, splinter or peel as a cooked bone can, nor do they get lodged in your pet's throat, stomach or intestinal track. Elk splits are not recommended for aggresive chewing dogs.
- All-natural chew
- No odor, fat or greasy mess
- Made in the USA!
- Small: 4 to 6 inches, for dogs up to 15 pounds
- Medium: 5 to 7 inches, for dogs up to 40 pounds
- Large: 7 to 10 inches, for dogs up to 75 pounds
- X-Large: 10 to 12 inches, for dogs up to 90 pounds
- Please note: color, weight and diameter may vary
|Country of Origin||
USA Elk Antler