Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Dog Chews
|You Save:||$3.50 (20%)|
Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Dog Chews, Large
With 25 years of leadership in veterinary home dental care, C.E.T. products are the most tenured veterinary brands in the market today. In addition to pioneering the home dental care market, Virbac has made numerous strategic decisions throughout the years to increase dental education and deliver relevant products to the veterinary community. That’s why the C.E.T. product line is the #1 recommended dental brand by veterinary professionals. C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Chews for Dogs, featuring the exclusive Dual-Enzyme System, are made from select beefhide to combine a natural antiseptic plus an abrasive texture that works with the dog's chewing action to loosen tartar and provide clinically proven plaque control. Helps clean teeth and freshen breath even when brushing isn’t possible.
- Tasty poultry-flavored chew may be given daily
- Helps keep teeth clean and breath fresh, even on days when brushing isn’t possible
- Available in petite, medium, large, and extra-large sizes and in 15-count and 30-count bags, depending on size
- Easy-to-hold Z-shape design and tough, chewy consistency
- Highly-palatable chews for dogs
- 30 chews per bag
Beefhide, dextrose, poultry digest, hydrolysed vegetable protein, primary dried yeast, potasium sorbate, glucose oxidase, dried whey protein concetrate.