Virbac C.E.T. HEXtra Premium Dental Dog Chews
With 25 years of leadership in veterinary home dental care, C.E.T. products are the most tenured veterinary brands in the market today. In addition to pioneering the home dental care market, Virbac has made numerous strategic decisions throughout the years to increase dental education and deliver relevant products to the veterinary community. That’s why the C.E.T. product line is the #1 recommended dental brand by veterinary professionals. Virbac C.E.T. HEXtra Premium Dental Dog Chews for daily use in dogs as a chew to help remove plaque and reduce tartar.
- Provides a well-known antiseptic effect and helps remove plaque and reduce tartar - Chews are coated with exclusive patented 10% solution of chlorhexidine gluconate
- Contains beefhide for natural abrasive cleansing action
- Helps keep teeth clean and breath fresh, even on days when brushing isn’t possible
- Persistent action. Chlorhexidine is released into the oral cavity during chewing and may be released for up to 24 hours, providing sustained antimicrobial action
- Available in petite, medium, large, and extra-large sizes (30-count bags)
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: C.E.T. HEXtra Premium Chews are coated with a patented 10% (w/w) solution of chlorhexidine gluconate. Also Contains: Beefhide, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed poultry liver (enzymatic), tetrasodium pyrophosphate, salt, lecithin, sodium gluconate, potassium sorbate, gluconodeltalactone, mineral oil, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract.