Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Tartar Control Dog Chews
|You Save:||$2.30 (12%)|
Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Tartar Control Dog Chews, Small Breed, 30 count
With 25 years of leadership in veterinary home dental care, C.E.T. products are the most tenured veterinary brands in the market today. In addition to pioneering the home dental care market, Virbac has made numerous strategic decisions throughout the years to increase dental education and deliver relevant products to the veterinary community. That’s why the C.E.T. product line is the #1 recommended dental brand by veterinary professionals.
C.E.T. VeggieDent chews are highly palatable, vegetable-based chews that work with a dog’s chewing action to freshen breath, reduce plaque, and decrease tartar formation. The chews contain no animal-origin ingredients. The unique, patented design improves chewing action. Veterinarians recommend VeggieDent chews for improving dental health in dogs, even for dogs with owners that are regularly brushing their pet's teeth.
- Cleans teeth and freshens breath when chewed once a day by dogs
- Independent study demonstrated significant plaque and tartar control in dogs fed 1 C.E.T. VeggieDent Chew per day.
- Easy-to-hold Z-shape design and tough, chewy consistency
- Highly palatable vegetable-based chews for dogs
- No animal-origin ingredients
- 30 chews per bag
- Small, 4-inch strips for small dogs. Packaged 30 chews per bag.
- Regular, 6-inch strips for medium and large dogs. Packaged 30 chews per bag.
Corn starch, glycerin, soya proteins, rice flour, palatable agent, sorbitol, corn derivatives, water, potassium sorbate, chlorhexidine digluconate.