Zuke's Hip Action Roasted Beef Recipe Dog Treats
|You Save:||$4.70 (28%)|
- 6-oz bag
- 1-lb bag
Zuke's Hip Action Roasted Beef Recipe Dog Treats, 1-lb bag
- Suitable for all life stages
- Support hip & joint health with 300mg of Glucsosamine and 50mg of Chondroitin per treat
- Egg shell membrane meal which is loaded with naturally occurring nutrients to support joint health
- Wholefood antioxidants help maintain hips and joints with naturally powerful cherry, blueberry, rosemary, turneric and seasame seed
- Clean to the core - No wheat, No corn, No soy, No artificial flavors, No by-products
- Made in the USA!
NOTE: The 'tiny shiny fragments' that you might see in the product is actually the Glucosamine that's added to the Hip Action treats that makes them work so well for your pets. As Zuke's uses fresh ingredients, sometimes there are inconsistencies in the batches, but the product is not bad. Sometimes the Glucosamine rises to the surface of the treat, appearing as tiny, shiny flakes.
|Country of Origin||
Beef, Ground Rice, Ground Oats, Malted Barley, Gelatin, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Cherries, Blueberries, Lecithin, Salt, Ground Sesame Seed, Alfalfa, Phosphoric Acid, Rosemary, Turmeric, Garlic Powder, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Egg Shell Membrane Meal, Chondroitin Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite
For optimal effectiveness feed half the recommended dose in the morning and the second half of the recommended dose in the evening.
If you are just beginning to feed your dog Hip Action we recommend doubling the daily dose for the first four to six weeks.
Dog Size Treats
Small dogs (46 lbs. and under) 1 treat daily
Medium/Large dogs (92 lbs. and under) 2 treats daily
Giant dogs (138 lbs. and under) 3 treats daily