Fromm Gold Holistic Reduced Activity & Senior Dry Dog Food
|Price:||$46.66 & FREE 1-2 Day Shipping at $49|
|You Save:||$22.33 (32%)|
- 5-lb bag
- 15-lb bag
- 33-lb bag
When your best buddy enters his golden years, it's important to give him a diet that can help keep extra weight off and let the days be filled with moments of puppy-like playfulness. With Gold Holistic Reduced Activity & Senior Dry Dog Food from Fromm, your loyal pal gets all of the nutrition he needs in a reduced calorie kibble. Good thing he also gets the tasty treat of duck, chicken, eggs, lamb, and cheese! This specially formulated diet includes added chicken cartilage to protect overworked joints and ease inflammation. Plus, it’s enhanced with probiotics to aid digestion and salmon oil for a healthy coat.
- Formulated specifically for less active adults and senior pets
- Made without wheat, a common allergy trigger for dogs
- Reduced calorie formula a safer way to lose weight than limiting portion size
- Chicory root reduces risk of worms
- Multiple sources of protein increase nutrient absorption
- Made with USDA-inspected ingredients delivered fresh daily
*This item is not eligible for discounts.
Pet lovers who bought this item also bought...
Holistic Recipes Formulated for Specific Life Stages
Multiple Protein Sources
Fromm Family Gold is formulated with multiple protein sources including duck, chicken, fish and lamb. Each of these recipes is life-stage specific, created precisely for puppies, adults and seniors, as well as large breed puppies and adults, small breed adults and dogs in need of a weight-loss solution.
Prepared in Small Batches
Fresh ingredients like duck, chicken, lamb and eggs are cooked the morning of delivery and prepared in small, hands-on batches at Fromm's family facility in Wisconsin. This allows for the food to be minimally processed for optimal freshness, flavor and nutritional value.
Complete and Balanced Nutrition for Every Dog
Fromm Family Gold recipes take a holistic approach to complete and balanced nutrition for each life stage and lifestyle. These entrees are available in three categories: Fromm Prairie Gold (grain-free, red meat recipes), Fromm Gold Coast (grain-free, ocean fish recipes), and Original Fromm Gold (duck, chicken and lamb recipes), so it's easy to find the perfect combination of wholesome nutrients and appropriate nutrition for your dog's specific needs.
The original Fromm Gold features fresh recipes that are made from duck, chicken, lamb, eggs and real Wisconsin cheese. These entrees are specially formulated with probiotics to assist with gastrointestinal functions.
Fromm Prairie Gold
Fromm Prairie Gold is a line of grain-free, red meat recipes that are naturally formulated with beef, pork and lamb and are also enhanced with probiotics to aid digestion.
Fromm Gold Coast
Fromm Gold Coast is a grain-free, ocean fish recipe formulated with blend of wild caught whitefish and salmon and supplemented with L-carnitine to help control calorie intake without sacrificing other valuable nutrients.
Fresh, Whole Food Ingredients
- Salmon Oil Extracted from fresh, cold-water salmon and a direct source of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA.
- Flaxseed Known for containing high levels of omega-3 fatty acids as well as both insoluble and soluble fiber to aid in proper digestion and good stool consistency.
- Chicory Root Extract Contains vitamin C, an antioxidant, and provides important health benefits as a natural source of inulin, a soluble fiber which serves as a prebiotic.
- Alfalfa Meal Rich source of calcium and serves as a good source of fiber, vitamins and carotene.
About Fromm Family Foods
Since 1904, The Fromm family has maintained a tradition of quiet innovation dedicated to the health and nutrition of animals. As the country's first and oldest premium pet food company, Fromm Family Foods has earned the reputation as an industry leader, producing only the highest grade pet foods with the finest natural ingredients.
Each handcrafted gourmet recipe is prepared at their own USDA-inspected plant in Wisconsin.