2 Hounds Design Freedom No Pull Nylon Dog Harness & Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Included double connection training leash provides two points of contact with your dog, allowing you to steer your dog from the front connection.
- Patented design reduces twisting, straining, and pulling, providing a more enjoyable experience for you and your dog.
- Improves communication and training while out for a walk, and helps to redirect your dog’s attention.
- Stainless steel hardware and heavy-duty nylon with Swiss velvet lining behind front legs to prevent rubbing and chafing. Good for dogs of all weights.
- Made in the USA with four points of adjustability to fit any dog body shape or type.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pawtitas Padded Reflective Short Dog Leash, Camouflage Grey, Large$13.95Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Leash, Red, Medium/Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$13.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Pawtitas Reflective Rope Dog Leash, 6-ft, Teal, Large$17.55Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Pawtitas 2 Dog Reflective Rope Dog Leash, Black, Large$22.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Alcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Leash, Grey, Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- CollarDirect Rolled Leather Dog Leash, Mint Green, Large: 6-ft long, 3/8-in wide$29.99Chewy Price$34.30List Price
- Pets First NFL Nylon Dog Leash, Buffalo Bills, Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$9.49Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- PetSafe Bling Easy Walk Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Blue Bling, Medium: 23 to 33-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- dealAlcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Grey, Small: 10 to 14-in neck$10.19Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Mendota Products Large Snap Camouflage Rope Dog Leash, Salt & Pepper, 4-ft long, 1/2-in wide$19.49Chewy Price$20.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Polypropylene, Rope, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Dual Clip, Training, Leash / Harness||Bungee, Reflective, Adjustable||Leash / Harness, Step In||Training, Waterproof|
|Closure Type||Bolt Snap, Quick Release||Buckle||Slip On||Slip On|
|Leash Length||4 feet||4 feet||—||6 feet|
Questions & Answers
35 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
705 Customer Reviews
Recommended by behavior specialists
Excellent harness for pups who pull! This harness is the same as the one my rescue was given at the shelter as he needs work on socialization & pulling during walks. The two attachment clips are easy and sturdy. There are two leash rings, one on the back and one in front which is the one I use for no-pull training. The harness is a thick, sturdy material and the fit adjustments stay put even with regular pulling. My one complaint is the included leash. I prefer a longer leash so I do not use the one that accompanies this harness. I wish there were a choice of leash or the option to purchase just the harness.
Freedom No Pull Harness
We have used the Freedom No Pull Harness for all 7 of our Shar Pei and I would truly recommend. This prevents pulling and I like the fact that there are two hooks, one in the front and one on the back preventing pulling. When I ordered this from Chewy, as with all of our purchases, customer service is amazing and the harness was shipped right away.
Great for pulling
My 2 yr old retriever has a lot of pulling issues. I bought this to help my older friend who is walking her daily. She was pulling him down with a normal collar and now he says she walks tons better. It’s a little more effort to get it put on her because she’s wild, but it’s worth the effort. The harness itself is made very well. The bottom part is velvet and doesn’t dig into her armpits. Came with two leashes to connect front and back. This harness was recommended to me by a dog trainer, and I didn’t want to spend that much money on a collar, so I procrastinated on it. But I’m glad I got it finally.
Okay if the fit is right
I got this for my dog not because she pulls, but because I was looking for a comfortable and safe harness. Although the size is right and it is highly adjustable, it is not comfortable for my Australian Shepherd puppy. We tried it for a while, but the chest strap constricts her shoulders no matter how I adjust it. It seems to constrict her movement and rub uncomfortably. The materials are high quality, but the fit just isn't right for my dog.
Gives More Control
My Boston Terrier is a terrible "puller". This leash helps me control his lunges and tugs but it does not stop his pulling. It does put him into a setup where i can control him better. It is not a big thick wrap him up type of harness but with the chest leash attachment and an additional heavy leash on the back ring I can take him out.
Great harness for leash training
Fully adjustable with a secure fit and seems to rub less than the former harness we had. This harness is not a cure-all for pulling, but it does provide a lot of control and communication with our dog on walks. We do not use the accompany leash - the two points of connection make the leash too short for us (I am 5’5”, spouse is 6’4”) and we don’t like how the connector clips on the leash handle when we use just the one clip. We use an old leash and it works great.
Wild Buck Loves His New Harness
The trainer we are working with recommended we purchase this harness and I'm glad we did. Our rescue puppy was supposed to be 45 lbs., but he has grown to a strong 80 lbs. and he pulls on leash (even though we practice loose leash daily) We got the harness/leash combo and it was very easy to fit. I'm already noticing an improvement with Buck's pulling! The harness and leash are very well made.
great unless they chew
Love this harness. Only think is my dog is a chewer and this only lasted 2 weeks. Ordering another one because I haven’t found a better option. But, if you have a chewer pay attention!
Finically a fit
It has been difficult finding a harness, I measured my pup, She was between a small and a medium didn’t matter how I adjusted it, this one fit. Perfect fit durable and comfortable for my girl
This is the first halter we’ve put on Charlie, our 8 m/o lab, that he doesn’t fight. In addition, he is more attentive to “heal” when he begins to pull and is starting to correct himself. Woohoo! Overall, this is the best halter out of the 3 that we’ve used.