21st Century Essential Pet Adult Hip & Joint Savory Flavor Chewable Supplement for Dogs, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Glucosamine is naturally found in connective tissues to help promote joint structure and function.
- Chondroitin is naturally found in cartilage to provide the building blocks to help your dog's body produce new cartilage.
- MSM helps distribute sulfur into the body which is known to be an important building block for both joints and cartilage.
- Manganese is a naturally occurring mineral that encourages healthy bone structure, while vitamin C promotes healthy bone formation.
- These flavorful, chewable tablets can be easily crushed and disguised in your canine companion’s favorite food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wholistic Pet Organics Digest-All Plus Soft Chews Supplement, 120 count$35.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Animal Health Solutions ProThrive Daily Digestive Aid Prebiotics & Probiotics Dog Supplement, 3.75-lb bag$101.33Chewy Price$96.26Autoship Price
- Animal Health Solutions Spunky Probiotics, Enzymes Yucca & Glucosamine Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-lb bag$33.04Chewy Price$34.78List Price$31.39Autoship Price
- Animal Health Solutions Better Dog Belly Probiotics, Prebiotics & Digestive Enzymes Dog Supplement, 8-oz bag$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Pet Vitamin Co Krill Oil Joint Care Soft Chews Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$34.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Mr. Groom Vita-Groom Balanced Nutritional Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Side By Side Wag Not Drag Anal Gland Support Dog Supplement, 20 count$33.29Chewy Price$31.63Autoship Price
- Waterdog Active Daily Dog Supplement, 7-oz jar$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Waterdog Senior Daily Dog Supplement, 6-oz jar$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Omega-3 Skin & Itch Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$32.95Chewy Price$31.30Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- PET TAO Harmonize Joint Dog Supplement, 12.6-oz bottle$59.36Chewy Price$56.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine), Methylsulfonylmethane (Msm)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)...||Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Whey, Dicalcium Phosphate...||Proprietary Blend: (Per 1 Capful, i.e. 1 oz) Glucosamine Sulfate (shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Proprietary Blend: (Per 1 Capful, i.e. 1 oz) Glucosamine Sulfate (shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Meat||Liver, Meat||Beef, Meat||Bacon||Chicken|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Seems to be working
I have been giving this to my pit/mastiff 10 year old mix breed for a month now and he has shown much improvement. He was starting to slow down and not move so well. He wasn't able to roll over anymore. He now willingly rolls over and is running in the yard again.
Great Product for Big Dogs
I have two 85 lb Lab sisters who get 4 tabs a day crushed into their dinner. Proactive measure to defend against dysplasia.
Our dogs Love it
Peaches is 15 and a bagel (bassett house beagle mix) and Molly is 9, a beagle. Both were starting to suffer with joint pain and we started them on this supplement. It makes all the difference in the world. They run around like they're puppies so we have to slow them down sometimes as we don't want them over doing it. They both look forward to getting their "treat" and will bark and remind us if we forget to give it to them.
Such an improvement
Our 2 older pups love the flavor and remind us every night if we are busy. It has greatly improved our 13 yr old puppy’s ability to get around better. She was diagnosed with sinus cancer 3 weeks ago and her vet loved that we already had her on this! She is still moving great for now. He did say she had it in her hips also, but she is still going! Thank you for helping our babies!
Hip and Joint
Emmie has been on this for a number of years even before she became a tripaw! I think they have helped strengthen her remaining limbs.
3 months - No change
They always say you have to take something for 3 months before you'll notice a change. So we did 3 bottles of this stuff, and he showed no sign of improvement at all. He has been off for 2 weeks, and still no change. Plus he didn't like them, so he had to be forced to take them everyday. :(
will not eat
my dog eats anything and everything after the vet told me to put him on supplement i chosr this one for a couple reasons but mostly because you said it was flavored i tryed puting in food but when you break the pill theres a millon pices all over so cullie wont eat must be real bad
She Can run well again
Our once 68 lb Golden Retriever likes chasing rabbits. Well she chased a rabbit slipped in wet grass tore her ACL, had surgery. Now after surgery she is at 81 lb and YES Back Chasing those Rabbits again. So I say surgery and the medicine works well.
My vet had suggested this type of product for my then 13 year old pit mix. He couldn't stay comfortable and his hips were unstable/painful. It took about a month, but boy worth the wait! He is 14 now and so much more comfortable. Getting up and going is not as painful and he really enjoys his walks again. I have friends who wish they could take it too.
I have been using this hip and joint for years. It works great and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Chewy and 21 century are great.