Help stop bleeding when it happens to your furry friend with 21st Century Essential Pet Cat Styptic Powder. Minor cuts occur from time to time as well as bleeding caused by nail trimming, and styptic powder can stop it quickly. Using a moistened cotton-tipped applicator, dab on the powder and apply pressure for 5-10 seconds or until the bleeding stops. Safe, quick and effective, 21st Century Essential Pet Cat Styptic Powder is an essential part of any pet first aid kit.
- Easy-to-use powder stops bleeding caused by nail clipping or minor cuts.
- Put on with cotton-tipped applicator and apply pressure.
- Ferric Subsulfate contracts blood vessels to halt leaking from the wound.
- Safe, quick and effective, powder shows results in just seconds.
- Powder is a great addition to any pet first aid kit.
For external use on cats, adult dogs and birds only. Keep out of reach of children and animals to avoid unintended consumption. Powder may stain surfaces and fabrics. Do not use · when redness, irritation, or swelling persists or increases · if product appears to be tampered with.
Other information store product in cool, dry place. Avoid temperatures above 86° F.
See all items by 21st Century Essential Pet