21st Century Essential Pet Daily Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Chewable Tablets Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains a blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to help support your paw-tner’s overall health.
- Vitamins A and E encourage healthy immunity, skin and a lustrous coat, B vitamins like biotin support energy and vitamin C offers antioxidant support.
- Made in the USA with human-grade ingredients in an FDA registered facility under cGMP standards.
- Each chewable tablet as a savory flavor your dog will love.
- Every ingredient is analyzed under rigorous laboratory practices.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Origins Multi-Vitamins & Minerals Senior Dog Supplement, 300 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- NaturVet VitaPet Senior Daily Vitamins Plus Glucosamine Dog Supplement, 120 count$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Wanderfound Pets 10-In-1 Multi-vitamin + Glucosamine Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 60 count$14.23Chewy Price$14.98List Price$13.52Autoship Price
- VetriScience Canine Plus Soft Chew Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 60 count$10.75Chewy Price$13.18List Price$10.21Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavored Liquid Joint Supplement for Dogs, 8-oz bottle, 2-pack trial$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Adult-Vite Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 6-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced 5-in-1 Support Turkey Tail Mushroom, Ginko Biloba, Coenzyme Q10 & Lutien Dog Supplement, 120 count$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Multivitamin Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$12.81Chewy Price$24.99List Price$12.17Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Bacon Flavor Liquid Joint Supplement for Dogs, 32-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- PetNC Natural Care Senior Multi Daily Formula Dog Supplement, 60 count$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Daily Multi Dog Chews, 150 count$19.00Chewy Price$18.05Autoship Price
- Pet Origins Hip & Joint Support Level 3 Dog Supplement, 300 count$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dextrose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Liver Meal...||Brewer's Dried Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lactose...||Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Dried Potato Product...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate...||Active Ingredients: Linoleic Acid, Calcium, Phosphorus...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Senior|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Senior Care||Vitamins & Minerals||Hip & Joint Support, Senior Care||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Hip & Joint Support, Senior Care|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||Duck, Poultry||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
I purchased vitamins because I have elderly dogs & wanted a healthy supplement. They don’t really care for the taste so I mix it with treats.
Very hard to chew
The tablets are hard and difficult to break in half. A senior dog would not be able to chew these tablets.
Works if Consistent
This product is to stop a dog from eating feces and it does work IF you use it consistently. If you stop for even a couple days it is not effective.
Great for my senior dog.
I have been giving Ginger two tabs a day for about 4 or 5 years. She seems to like them and I believe they are helping her quality of life.
my two dogs take the vitamins just fine. Their coat seems to be in better condition.
I haven’t seen any difference in my dog. But I did just start these. I am hoping it gives him any needed nutrients.
A chewable my dog will take
I have a very picky eater and my vet has said he needs supplements but he refuses to take most I have tried. He will not eat these whole but if I mash them up he eats all the food in his bowl. Energy level is up and he is more alert.
These Vitamins are great
Our dogs love the taste, unlike some others, and look forward to receiving getting one daily. The price was a great value as well.
1 Tab per 20 lbs & no score on tab
My two dogs are under 10 lbs. large hard tabs with no scoring on tab, unable to split. I'm sure they are fine for 20 plus pound dogs. This info should have been indicated in information on bottle & description. I will pass these on to a larger dog. Our long time favorite is discontinued. Now need a replacement that will work.
These vitamins seem to be good for my dog. He really likes them.