Help your best buddy stop the incessant itching with this medicated hydrocortisone spray by 21st Century Essential Pet. This formula is specially designed to help dogs get some relief from itching caused by a number of factors including flea bites, dermatitis and eczema. It can even help soothe overall skin irritation too. With a few sprays on the affected area, two to three times a day, you can help your sidekick kick troublesome skin problems to the curb. And, since this spray is suitable for all dogs, it is a household essential for homes with multiple dogs.
- Contains 0.05% of hydrocortisone acetate to help relieve itching.
- Formulated to relieve itching caused by flea bites, dermatitis and eczema.
- This formula is also designed to help relieve skin irritation.
- Suitable for dogs of all ages, so every dog can get the relief they need.
- Easy-to-use—simply spray on the affected area up to 2-3 times a day.
For external use only. Use for adult dogs only. Keep out of reach of children and animals to avoid unintended consumption. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with. Do not use in eyes or nose, where infection (pus) is present, or on pregnant animals. Do not apply to large areas of the body. Stop use and ask a veterinarian if redness, irritation or swelling persists or increases.
See all items by 21st Century Essential Pet