21st Century Essential Pet Paw Pad Protector Wax for Dogs, 2-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Cocoa butter is easily absorbed and serves as a natural way to help heal dry, sensitive skin.
- Shea butter can help relieve scaly and itchy skin and may also help to soften and smooth dry skin.
- Wheat germ oil delivers nutrients that may help moisturize and heal dry or cracked skin.
- Coconut oil is a natural antifungal, antibacterial and serves as an excellent source of moisture.
- This soothing beeswax formula is proudly made in the USA and tested in a laboratory to ensure quality.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vets Preferred Advanced Pad Protection Dog Paw Pad Wax, 2-oz can$11.99Chewy Price$14.95List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- The Blissful Dog Paw Butter, 0.5-oz$6.77Chewy Price$7.95List Price$6.43Autoship Price
- NaturPet Paw & Skin Herbal Cream for Dogs, 60-ml bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Animal Health Solutions Soothe n' Protect All Natural Skin Ointment for Dogs, 3-oz jar$11.12Chewy Price$11.33List Price$10.56Autoship Price
- Forticept Blue Butter Antimicrobial Gel for Dogs, 8-oz$19.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products Nail-Safe Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Ferrets, 1.5-oz bottle$11.49Chewy Price$12.95List Price
- The Blissful Dog Elbow Butter, 2-oz$13.90Chewy Price$13.95List Price$13.21Autoship Price
- DERMagic Hot Spot Salve, 2-oz Jar$19.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- HoneyCure Natural Veterinary Wound Care Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 4-oz jar$50.39Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- PetSilver Wound Spray for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- ChloraSeb Antiseptic Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price
- ChloraSeb Antiseptic Flush for Dogs, 12-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Mineral Oil, Beeswax, Paraffin...||Shea Butter, Beeswax, Castor Oil...||Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Castor Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||Paw Care||First Aid|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
This helps with my dogs chapped feet from the winter and snow. I have a 76 lb dog so her paws don't fit the container. It is waxy so takes a bit to warm up on your fingers and rub in. This product smells like cookies. Sometimes its tough to keep her from licking her paws when I apply this because it smells so good. Even if she does, she hasn't got sick. I try to do it when she's sleepy or interested in a toy to give it a chance to soak in. I have not noticed any staining on carpets, blankets or furniture.
Winter in MI
MI winters are cold and snowy. Love using Pet Paw on my dog before letting her outside. It’s like giving her shoes! It’s piece of mind that something is covering her feet.
My dog has a tendency to lick his paws. Especially after walking in dew damp grass. The licking is reduced tremendously if this product is applied before his outdoor trip! Very easy to apply. Product is in a flat tin which allows me to just swipe his paws across it. Non greasy so doesn't leave a residue on floors!
Pet paw protector
It’s the best fixed there pads right up and chewy has the best price
One can of hard wax
Not what I expected. I have to dig it out of the can , melt it into a spreadable form with the heat from my hand and apply. After application I found no difference between the paw pads that I massaged this into or the other three paws. I would like to have a refund and try something better.
Dog won't leave it on
It would be nice if my rescue dog would leave it on. As soon I can get it on, he will lick it off
No more ice skating!
I use this for my Shelties in Maine where there is often a lot of snow and ice. Not only does it protect their paws from the cold, it keeps them from skating on icy lawns and decks. No more slips and falls. I just rub their paws right in the wax in the tin before letting them outside. They seem to like the security of not slipping as well as not freezing their paws.
Very hard to get any one your finger to rub on the paw. Instructions say to put paw into cream. That would not work. Nothing would get on pads
Paw Pad Protector Great Winter Accessory
My Jack Russell wears winter boots, but there are times to forgo the boots and use a protective salve instead. This product is easy to apply and also conditions paw pads. Great for people that live in the city or a building complex with building maintenance that doesn't use sand or understands how to use sidewalk salt correctly. Also, those places that don't use pet/paw friendly salt.
Saved my dog's paws
Recently adopted a dog, and his paws were dry and cracked easily at the start. Got this balm and it's been a lifesaver. I put his whole paw in the container and swivel before walks and we've had no cracked/bleeding paws since! I don't use this on warmer days, but when it's below freezing or if we're going to be out for longer, it's super great.