Help your pet stop bleeding caused by minor cuts with 21st Century Essential Pet’s Styptic Powder. This easy-to-use powder is suitable for dogs from all barks of life, as well as adult cats and birds! Minor nicks and cuts can result from nail trimming, declawing, scratches and more. Luckily, veterinarians have formulated this styptic powder to help stop bleeding in just seconds! Simply apply the powder generously with a moist cotton-tipped applicator to the affected area with moderate pressure for up to five to ten seconds until bleeding stops.
- Formulated by veterinarians to help stop bleeding within seconds.
- Helps stop minor nicks and cuts caused by nail clipping, declawing and more.
- Easy to use—apply generously with a moist cotton-tipped applicated with moderate pressure.
- Suitable for dogs, adult cats and birds.
- Designed to help stop bleeding within 5-10 seconds of application.
For external use on adult dogs, cats and birds only. Keep out of reach of children and animals to avoid unintended consumption. Powder may stain surfaces and fabrics. Do not use when redness, irritation, or swelling persists or increases, if product appears to be tampered with.
This powder is only recommended for minor bleeding caused by nail clipping, declawing, tail docking, minor cuts and scratches.
See all items by 21st Century Essential Pet