21st Century Essential Pet Tear Stain Remover Pads For Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Pads remove tear and saliva stains from your pooch's face.
- Reduces irritation around the eyes to help provide soothing comfort.
- Gets rid of dirt and debris that can irritate eyes as well.
- Ideal for dogs with sensitive skin thanks to the gentle formula and soft pads.
- Safe to use on dogs of all breeds and sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bluestem Oral Care Chicken Flavored Dog & Cat Dental Kit, 2.5-oz tube$13.97Chewy Price$13.99List Price$13.27Autoship Price
- PetAg PetLac Liquid Milk Supplement for Puppies, 32-oz bottle$18.47Chewy Price$25.40List Price
- Calm Paws Calming Dog E-Collar, Large$14.55Chewy Price
- Chew + Heal Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- SmartyPaws Peanut Butter Flavor Multifunctional Support Senior Dog Supplement, 60 count$9.71Chewy Price$34.99List Price$9.22Autoship Price
- Health Extension Skin & Coat Liquid Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$32.82Chewy Price$40.98List Price$31.18Autoship Price
- Sentry Good Behavior Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs, 30 day$19.83Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.84Autoship Price
- Pro-Sense Dental Solutions Enzymatic 3-Piece Dog Dental Kit, 3-piece$6.79Chewy Price$6.45Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.9-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Organic Fermented Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.75-oz bottle$17.97Chewy Price$22.49List Price
- NWC Naturals Total-Zymes Digestive Enzymes Dog & Cat Powder Supplement, 2.22-oz jar$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Comfy Cone Extender Panel, Tan$13.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deionized Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cetrimonium Chloride...||Active Ingredient: Ferric Subsulfate, Inactive ingredients: Bentonite, Potassium Aluminum Sulfate...||Ferric Subsulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Bentonite, Diatomaceous Earth||Active Ingredient: Ferric Subsulfate (Hemostat)., Inactive Ingredients: Bentonite, Potassium Aluminum Sulfate...||Shea Butter, Beeswax, Castor Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||First Aid||Sensitive Skin||First Aid||Paw Care|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Get them clean looking
Cleaned up matter and stain in my schnauzer. Worked good.
Not much luck
My 2 year old Poochon recently started to develop eye stains. These pads looked easy to use; I’ve been using them every day since I got them and haven’t noticed any difference. I’m disappointed. What works?
Effectiveness of Tear Stain Remover Pads
We just have a 8 week old white puppy and she has tear stains. We tried this item and it does not work. We wish it did. After cleaning, there is no improvements. Rather disappointed.
Best wipes for eye boogers
My schnoodle has eye boogers that get hard and crusty if I don’t wipe them off when they are wet. These wipes do the trick! The solution loosens the crusties so they don’t hurt when they are removed.
Tear stain remover
Didn't really work for my puppy. Need to try a need to try another product
No tear stains, oh my
Does what you expect it to do. Takes a little rubbing but loosens up the muck so it can b removed
Love this product my white Maltipoo has no stains I use it around her mouth and her eyes and she's white I did recommend it to my dog groomer and people are buying it good reviews
Tear Stains IMPROVED
This product does work... my light colored Daisy needs it every day but yes it works... I have tried several other products and this one improves things definitely...
Not the worst but not great
Decent face wipes that do get gunk out, but didn't work as fast as described.
Safe, gentle, works - outranks all other brands
I have 2 furbabies. Both have that discharge that stains around eyes. I have used so many brands without the same extensive response. Using frequently these wipes don’t irritate their eyes. Used not so frequently, they work well to remove crusty build up. The pads design helped me to wiggle off build up without pulling or yanking eye hairs. The liquid didn’t burn their eyes while I now use regularly. I actually had to travel to get these wipes. I had hoped the company would sell on chewy because I use chewy for all my other furbaby purchases. Both of my babies are multi poo’s. This product erases all other chances of me trying anything else. Thank you 21st century for this product.