3M VetRap Horse Bandage, 4-in
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
About This Item
- Engineered to stick to itself without the use of pins or tape without adhering to hair or fur.
- Help sprained and broken limbs heal by immobilizing them for splints and casts.
- Provide support for sprains and strains while preventing your pet from exacerbating their wounds.
- Bandages are designed to maintain even compression over time—perfect for improving recovery time.
- Lightweight, breathable material makes this an ideal wound dressing to have on hand at all times.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Farrier's Wife Horse Hoof Care Dressing & Conditioner, 30-oz bottle$30.09Chewy Price$28.59Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Liniment Horse Wash Spray, 32-oz bottle$13.31Chewy Price$14.16List Price$12.64Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Ichthammol Skin Care Horse Ointment, 16-oz bottle$22.08Chewy Price$20.98Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Cooling Tendon & Ligament Pain Relief Horse Gel, 16-oz bottle$10.37Chewy Price$9.85Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Medicated Horse Poultice, 16-oz bottle$8.84Chewy Price$16.62List Price$8.40Autoship Price
- McTarnahans R/T Freeze Mudd Horse Poultice, 23-lb bucket$28.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Perfect Pet Products Mail-In Horse Worm Test, 3 count$83.52Chewy Price
- Manna Pro Aloe Vera Veterinary Skin Care Horse Cream, 4-oz bottle$12.49Chewy Price
- Finish Line EZ-Willow Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Poultice, 5-lb tub$23.38Chewy Price$22.21Autoship Price
- Manna Pro Horseman's Dream Aloe Vera Veterinary Horse Cream, 16-oz bottle$26.95Chewy Price$31.49List Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Fiebing's Water Based Horse Hoof Polish, Clear, 8-oz jar$9.50Chewy Price$9.03Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Best wrap to stay
I've used this type product for over 45 years in my practice. The original product by a different name changed, not for the good and I found this product which works same as the original product used to work. This stays with proper compression as well as proper adhesion to itself. This won't slip or unravel on it's own, a plus. This is great for many animals for wounds as well as equine tail travel wrap and many other things you can use your immagination to develop. Highly recommended.
I use these wraps on my Irish Wolfhound, who is the size of a small pony, he has a chronic wound on his leg and these wrap work great to protect it from licking and dirt. Stay in place all day.
Vet Wrap Bandage
Very pleased Fast delivery I did have a hard time finding the "beginning" of the roll
We use this like crazy!! Better than co flex! Sticks better and more on a roll
I hope to never have to use this, but want to have it on hand just in case -especially in these uncertain times. It is important to have a well-stocked emergency/first aid kit for yourselves, but it is essential to have one for your animals -especially if you have rare/exotic/specialty animals that require special and specific care. This item is just one part of the kit that I have assembled for my rabbits and I highly recommend others consider this as well.
I like the fact that it's wide. I have a large dog and need the extra width for his long legs.
This wrap came as described and provides a tougher, yet still flexible wrap. Seemed comfortable on the pet.
This is a new brand of that vetwrap that I tried. It stayed on great even outside. Used it to cover a wound and helped it heal. I recommend this product.
Essential for dog owners
All dog owners should have vet tape and keep it handy at all times. This tape works very well