4Knines Round Waterproof Cat & Dog Bed Liner
About This Item
- Keeps odors, spills and stains off your dog’s bed with specially made double layer.
- Top layer is absorbent to contain messes and under layer forms a barrier against spills, odors, and stains.
- Protects dog beds from developing mold, mildew, or wet dog smell, and even mites and other allergens.
- Perfect for pups with incontinence, everyday messy pups, or dogs that like to lay on their beds when wet.
- Easy to use with side zipper opening and machine-washable so it’s easy to keep clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Durable Faux Gusset Dog & Cat Bed, Black, X-Large$78.65Chewy Price
- Molly Mutt Papillon Square Dog Bed Duvet Cover, Medium/Large$31.55Chewy Price$39.00List Price
- Frisco Durable Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Black, X-Large$124.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Sherpa Cube Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Large, Brown$54.99Chewy Price
- Molly Mutt Clark Gable Square Dog Duvet Cover, Huge$59.00Chewy Price
- Pendleton Grand Canyon National Park Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, X-Large$169.00Chewy Price$225.99List Price
- FurHaven Minky Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$48.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- HappyCare Textiles Sleeping Cloud Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Brown$22.50Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Armor Water-Resistant Square Dog Bed Liner, Small$17.50Chewy Price
- FurHaven Orthopedic Plush & Suede Sofa Dog & Cat Bed & Blanket, Gray, Large$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- La-Z-Boy Duchess Fold Out Sleeper Sofa Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Velvet Merlot$169.95Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Rough Gem Square Dog Bed Duvet Cover, Huge$55.00Chewy Price$59.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Waterproof, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Water-resistant||Waterproof, Outdoor, Machine-washable...||Outdoor||Water-resistant, Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Outdoor|
|Cover Material||Vinyl / PVC, Synthetic Fabric||Vinyl / PVC, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Bed Type||Replacement / Cover, Pillow||Replacement / Cover, Pillow||Elevated, Replacement / Cover||Replacement / Cover, Pillow||Elevated, Replacement / Cover|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Waterproof Dog Bed Liner
I really love this liner. I has big a HUGE help in eliminating the constant need of having to wash dog beds. I have 4 tiny ones. I also have a grooming shop in my home. My dogs lay in the shop with me while I groom or when confined when I am away. The shop is pretty pet-friendly except for the dog beds. My dogs are tiny but my boys sometimes pee up against the beds and, in turn, my male grooms will do the same if not closely watched. Some of the beds you can unzip and remove the cover, however, that doesn't help when the contents inside, like foam, get wet. My dogs are tiny and their pee is little but some of my grooms are much bigger. More beds get destroyed because I have to constantly wash them. I got this liner which is for a big cushy bed that 2 or 3 of my dogs will lay on at the same time. But it's a pain to wash. This liner has eliminated washing the bed because it is waterproof and the bed, itself, doesn't get wet I need to find one for small beds. I love chewy and have been a customer for many years. I love my autoship and their customer service goes above and beyond.
Best dog bed
I have purchased so many beds throughout the years. This is the first bed that’s truly waterproof. Love it. Wish I could also get it in a smaller size for my frenchie
Dog Destroyed In Less Than One Week
I purchased this liner to enclose a large dog bed of nearly the same size in hopes that Bam Bam (1 year-old Husky/Lab mix) would not be able to destroy it. In less than a week he was able to rip it open and turn the nice dog bed within into fluff all over his yard. That's $60 down the drain.