9 Lives Meaty Favorites Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 36
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with real chicken, beef & seafood
- Delivering the protein your cat needs to lead a long, healthy, happy life
- Features hearty chunks of meat surrounded by a thick, savory gravy
- Excellent taste cats love and won't be able to resist
- 100% complete nutrition all life stage
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- 9 Lives Poultry & Beef Favorites Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$13.13Chewy Price$15.49List Price$12.47Autoship Price
- 9 Lives Seafood & Poultry Favorites Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$15.32Chewy Price$15.49List Price$14.55Autoship Price
- Friskies Shreds Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 32$22.99Chewy Price$25.28List Price
- Friskies Tasty Treasures Gravy Prime Filets Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$14.99Chewy Price$18.96List Price
- Friskies Indoor Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$17.48Chewy Price$18.96List Price
- Friskies TurChicken Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 40$28.48Chewy Price$31.60List Price
- Friskies Farm Favorites Chicken & Carrots & Salmon & Spinach Pate Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$18.19Chewy Price$20.88List Price
- Friskies Ocean Favorites Variety Pack Salmon & Tuna Natural Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$16.49Chewy Price$20.88List Price
- Friskies Meaty Bits Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$17.48Chewy Price$18.96List Price
- Friskies Chicken Lovers Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 32$22.98Chewy Price$25.28List Price
- Friskies Oceans of Delight Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 40$28.48Chewy Price$31.60List Price
- Friskies Surfin' & Turfin' Favorites Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 40$28.99Chewy Price$31.60List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Hearty Cuts with Real Beef & Chicken In Gravy (9 Cans): Water Sufficient for Processing, Meat By-Products, Beef...||Mariner’s Catch: Meat By-products, Water, Fish...||Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Dinner: Ocean Whitefish, Poultry By-Products, Meat By-Products...||Chunky Chicken & Turkey Casserole: Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken, Wheat Gluten...||With Salmon, Shrimp, and Brown Rice In Sauce: Water...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Beef, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Chicken, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||Indoor, Pea-Free, With Grain||Natural, With Grain|
|Packaging Type||Can, Variety Pack||Can, Variety Pack||Can, Variety Pack||Can, Variety Pack||Can|
|Food Texture||Pate, Chunks in Gravy||Pate||Pate||Chunks in Gravy||Pate|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
388 Customer Reviews
9 lives fail
9 Lives is a brand that has been around since 1959 when StarKist foods was looking for a way to sell the tuna it had that was not fit for human consumption. I have four cats that started as feral kittens who wandered in from the forest. They are indoor/outdoor. There is also a huge our door feral tom cat that has been slowly socializing after being captured and neutered last winter and socialized by being given a heated shelter on the deck. I offered several flavors of 9 lives to all cats and they were unimpressed, some taking a few bites others sniffing it and walking away. Large feral Tom Cats eat all sorts of food and this one was eating what he could catch and some dry food for years and I thought he would be excited to get the 9 lives wet food that the other cats were not impressed with. Nope. He took a few bites, turned around and started kicking his back legs, attempting to cover it up.
Cats love it….
I’m currently feeding 50 cats and all love this food. They all do very well on it, too. I just wish Chewy would carry more flavors. I’m currently buying from other retailers and it would be easier for me to buy everything from Chewy.
She loves it.
My cat loves 9 Lives. Even the bits because they're soft and easy to eat. She does wish they had more pate varieties but she loves the ones they do have because they put a ton of sauce in the can. It's perfect for my girl.
Chewy's is the BEST!
Highly recommend Chewy's for all your pet foood and essentials. Excellent service, speed of light deliveries, quick email responses. They have wonderful selections and quailty goods. TEN STARS! P.S. I have 12 cats.
Feral Cats Like This Brand
I feed feral cats so am always looking for prices I can afford. They prefer some flavors, but it's good to be able to buy the Variety Packs. My house cats like to sample it when I'm preparing the feral cats meals.
Cat food prices have skyrocketed. With six kitties to feed, I've had to cut back on the type of canned foods I'm buying. Previously, I purchased ProPlan, Blue Buffalo and other expensive cat foods but, I cannot afford it any longer. 9-Lives has remained attainable and affordable so, now I'm alternating the brands and supplementing with human chicken thighs, tilapia, and calves liver.
its okay for now
I have 3 elderly, finicky cats that prefer 9 lives pate. Unfortunately it is very hard to find these days. I contacted the 9 lives company and was told they had no problems with production, and I should contact the buyer for my local store.. so I contacted them and was told they had issues getting shipments. We started ordering from Chewy and now chewy can't seem to keep this in stock either. I don't know what I'll do if we can no longer find the 9 lives pate.
Not Healthy for Cats
This is one of the worse cat foods you can feed cats. It’s packed with by products and fillers. Read the ingredients and do your own research.
The cats like it but...
This stuff is nasty and gruesome. I often pull big, inedible chunks of flesh out of it. Most, not all, of the cats like it though. / The lip of the steel can around the pull tab can hide food so I have to make sure all food is out before placing the can in the recycle bin. Again, most of the cats like it but I'm skeeved out by it. 5 stars from most of the cats and 2 stars from me. I won't be buying any more 9Lives. OAN: I love Chewy and their employees.
Cats eat it.
The cats like this but I usually need to break up the pieces cause they don't like the size of the pieces. And you can't put meds in the shreds or bits unless you mash them.