ABDragons Bee Pollen Powder, 2-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural source for multivitamins.
- Great for dusting, thus increasing nutrition.
- Encourages your insect feeders to eat dry food.
- Can be used for your feeders and your reptile.
- Comes in a convenient resealable bag.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Electrolyte Reptile Soak, 8-oz jar$7.87Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Calcium without D3 Reptile Supplement, 3-oz jar$6.27Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.96Autoship Price
- Repashy Superfoods Calcium Plus Reptile Supplement, 3-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Turtle Eye Drops, 2.25-oz bottle$3.89Chewy Price$7.99List Price$3.70Autoship Price
- Zilla Tropical Mist Reptile Humidifying Spray, 8-oz bottle$3.76Chewy Price$8.99List Price$3.57Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Reptile Antimicrobial Wound Care Spray, 3-oz bottle$14.25Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.54Autoship Price
- Nature Zone HerpPro Calcium & Probiotic Bearded Dragon Supplement, 2.0-oz bottle$10.98Chewy Price$14.93List Price$10.43Autoship Price
- Pisces USA Calcium Without D3 Reptile Supplement, 4-oz bottle$8.25Chewy Price$9.12List Price$7.84Autoship Price
- Fluker's Calcium:Phosphorus 2:1 Reptile Supplement, 4-oz jar$6.31Chewy Price$7.81List Price$5.99Autoship Price
- Zilla Gut Load Cricket Drink with Calcium Supplement, 16-oz bottle$3.39Chewy Price$3.22Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Calcium Powder Reptile & Amphibian Supplement, 3.2-oz box$4.74Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.50Autoship Price
- Tetrafauna ReptoCal Calcium Powder Reptile Supplement, 2.12-oz jar$3.22Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.06Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Bee Pollen Powder||Bee Pollen Granules||99.7% Crosslinked Polyacrylamide and .3% inert Ingredients||soft wheat bran||Precipitated Calcium Carbonate.|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Won’t Eat Without It
Our bearded dragon, Fatsy, spent part of the school year in a classroom. He was pretty traumatized coming back to a home setting. It took a while to get him to start eating and moving around. Since we’ve added this to his food he has been doing much better. He has been eating better, running around, and his coloring is much better.
My beardie loves it
I was looking for something that would get my beardie to eat more of her greens. I was told to try bee pollen. She loves her bugs so the sight of anything other than those, I get the stink eye. I sprinkle some of this on her food and she absolutely loves it. Glad I gave this a try.
Way over priced
My bearded dragon does not seem to care for this one way or another. I was hoping it would stimulate his appetite for his salads.
Super excited to be using this product for our bearded dragon. We will use it to gut load her bugs but sometimes she needs a boost too.
Bees Bees Bees
My BD didn’t like it so I gave it to my friend who has a baby Iguana
feeders love it
I put this on my feeders salad and all of them are loving it. I have crickets, Dubai roaches and superworms. Spiky the bearded dragon will be very happy and healthy eating them.