ABDragons Hornworms Small Pet & Reptile Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Worms arrive in a habitat that fully sustains their needs.
- Very high in water content.
- A great treat for many types of reptiles.
- Extra worms are added to each cup.
- Easy setup instructions are included.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Symton Hornworms Reptile Food, 12 count$12.07Chewy Price$12.98List Price$11.47Autoship Price
- ABDragons Small Dubia Roaches Small Pet & Reptile Food, 100 count$28.05Chewy Price$28.60List Price$26.65Autoship Price
- ABDragons Medium Dubia Roaches Small Pet & Reptile Food, 100 count$34.28Chewy Price$35.20List Price$32.57Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Live Mealworms Reptile Food, Giant, 100 count$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Uncle Jim's Worm Farm Live Mealworms Reptile & Fish Food, 500 count$21.95Chewy Price$20.85Autoship Price
- ABDragons Large Dubia Roaches Small Pet & Reptile Food, 50 count$34.49Chewy Price$35.20List Price$32.77Autoship Price
- Uncle Jim's Worm Farm Super Red European Night Crawler Reptile & Fish Food, 100 count$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Fresh Feeders Insect Variety Reptile Food, 5-oz box$10.41Chewy Price$12.95List Price$9.89Autoship Price
- dealZoo Med Tortoise & Box Turtle Flower Food Topper, 6-g bag$2.29Chewy Price$2.99List Price$2.18Autoship Price
- Symton Dubia Roaches Reptile Food, 50 count, Small$15.00Chewy Price$16.00List Price$14.25Autoship Price
- Symton Waxworms Reptile Food, 50 count$9.00Chewy Price$8.55Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Hornworms||Manduca sexta.||Waxworms||Superworms||Dubia Roaches|
|Food Form||N/A, Live||Treats, Live||N/A, Live||N/A, Live||N/A, Live|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Chicken||N/A||Wild Bird, Chicken||Wild Bird, Chicken||Wild Bird, Chicken|
|Small Pet Type||Sugar Glider, Hedgehog||N/A||Sugar Glider, Hedgehog||Sugar Glider, Hedgehog||Sugar Glider, Hedgehog|
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||N/A||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Koi & Pond Fish||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Koi & Pond Fish|
|Health Feature||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Great product and delivery
Hornworms have become my dragons new favorite. I usually buy local but ran into some supply issues and they were pricey. I found these on Chewy.com and had ordered Dubias from this company before. Product was great, packaged great, and delivered quickly! My Buddy is very happy! These are not adult sized worms - they are young worms that grow as they eat so do not order expected full grown hornworms.
Don't listen to all the negative reviews hear me out first
All right so I was a little bit judging myself at first when it came to seeing all the bad reviews however I did look kind of into this when they first popped up was about winter in most places freezing temperatures etc so if you all ordered anytime between there this is on y'all y'all should know not to order live insects during the winter and during the core of the summer without knowing the risk yourself I ordered 75 just cuz everybody was saying half was coming up dead or more now I have at least 75 hornworms to feed my reptiles I can't be more happy with the product they are small but I knew that when buying them now I get to watch them grow and then I can feed them to my lizards however for all those negative reviews most of them probably ordered when it was cold and they were not paying attention to their weather and that is on them not on the company I'm sure the company replaced it anyways but just watch your temperatures and they should come alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First time I was able to find "small" Hornworms anywhere. I have small Geckos and can't handle the large ones
I'll probably buy them elsewhere next time. 24 survived and I'll have to wait for them to grow out to feed them. Oh well...
First few times I bought a few had died in each package but they usually pack a few extra worms so it evens out. But my last package of hornworms at least 15 were dead. I understand this is the risk of buying live bugs online and having them shipped during winter.
Came early, ordered in cold weather so I wasn't sure if they'd be alive when they got here but they look amazing! All them look alive so far:)
most were dead
I ordered 25 horn worms. It took a little bit to ship, that didn’t bother me much but most of them arrived dead and the rest dying. Very very tiny. Not worth buying Id rather pay $10 for 4 of them that my beardie can actually EAT.
Half were dead
The first several orders we received were great, but our last order was horrible. One set of 25 worms was normal, but every single worm in the second set was either DOA or died within a few days. None of them grew at all. We had to find another source for our lizard’s food for a couple of weeks. Giving it one more go before we cancel the auto ship.
These juicy little gems are our juvie beardie's favorite yummies! This is the first company that I've ordered bugs from that when I open the package every single one of the squirmy wormies are alive and well, and I count at least 7 extra in my pack of 25. Seven more in each of the containers.. I really appreciate that. SUPERB SUPPLIER. Definitely the best.
Looking for other’s experiences
Worms arrived very promptly and look great, but disappointed that only 33 out of 50 are alive. I love ordering all my pets’ products from Chewy and getting a large number of hornworms, just would like to get most of them alive for the price. First time buying and did also get superworms which arrived perfectly so will definitely try buying again!