The Absorber MAX Dog Towel
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Absorbent towel that helps dry off your furry friend quickly so you can spend more time playing.
- Made from unique poly vinyl alcohol material with a sponge-like construction that is incredibly absorbent.
- Features advanced capillary action that quickly and effectively draws water away from your pup’s fur.
- Soft and smooth surface is safe and won’t tangle in your paw-tner’s coat.
- Easy to wring and your companion’s hair shakes right off for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oster Blade Lube Oil for Pet Clippers & Blades, 4-oz bottle$2.49Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Shernbao GA-22 Sleeveless Tunic, Medium, XX-Large, 2 count, Silver$30.58Chewy Price$33.98List Price
- Top Performance Gallon Dispenser Pump, 1 count$2.99Chewy Price$3.74List Price
- Dog Fashion Spa Non-Toxic Nail Polish Remover$13.00Chewy Price
- Top Performance Extend-A-Life Dog Blade Rinse, 32-oz, bundle of 2$35.98Chewy Price$39.98List Price
- Rinse Ace Microfiber Pet Towel$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Shernbao NL-LG20 Nylon Dog Grooming Loops, 2 count, Blue$13.50Chewy Price$15.00List Price
- Resco Dog Grooming Tool Organizer$99.99Chewy Price$124.99List Price
- Shernbao Steel Dog Grooming Slip Rope, 31.1-in, Green$11.99Chewy Price
- Shernbao FT-831 Air Lift Round Dog Grooming Table, Black$289.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Microfiber Chenille Bones Mat, Brown, Large$19.28Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||N/A||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
I didn't really expect much from this item, but it really does work. I own a rough collie and I was impressed with how much water it absorbs from her fur. It actually does better then half a dozen towels. This means a whole lot less laundry.
I’ve read some complaints but those are user errors. You wet the towel, wring out, use. Between a few passes, wring it again, dry dog some more. It will continually pull water out of fur making them only damp for air or blow dry reducing grooming time. After washing in washer, just hang to dry and yes it will dry hard as cardboard. It’s suppose to. Just wet and wring before next use.
Great for cutting drying time
Yes the towel comes wet, yes it should stay wet, yes it’ll turn stiff as a board if dried… but wet it again and it’ll be back to it’s normal form. I have used this several times, I ring it out, shake it hard to get the hair off and store it. No smell, no issues. The texture is off putting, you think it’s not doing anything until you ring it out and see all the water it soaked up. I dry them a few times and they aren’t dry like a dryer would do but there’s enough moisture out to let them finish air drying if it’s a nice hot day. For context, I have two cattle dogs and an Aussie golden mix aka a lot of coat/fur. Love this thing.
Love this towel
I am a professional groomer and I love trying new things. The absorber towel is among my favorites! I use one towel, and wring it out as it gets full, and keep drying! I have an 80lb dog with 12" of hair, and this has cut my laundry on bath day by 80%. A note- it must be damp to work (weird, I know). It's basically a car shammy for dogs. Let it dry out in the shape you want to store it in because it gets stiff. Then wet it, wring it, and it's ready to go again!
I don’t get it...
The towel was wet when I took it out of the tube. I had to cut the towel out of tube. Found out that was a huge mistake because apparently you are supposed to store the towel in the tube when you are done using it. I allowed the towel to dry, again, another huge mistake - the towel was like cardboard. I washed it and put it in the dryer, another mistake because it came out of the dryer misshapen and like cardboard. I looked up the product online and viewed the video and feel mislead. It shows the woman doing laundry, I guess in 54 years of life, I still don’t know how to do laundry. Too much money for a product that I can’t seem to figure out how to use.
Expensive and useless
Does not dry my girls at all. I watched videos on how to use before I tested with my 2 dogs so I know it wasn’t user error. It smells absolutely awful! Regret purchasing it and do not recommend.