The Absorber XXL Pet Towel
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Absorbent towel that helps dry off your furry friend quickly so you can spend more time playing.
- Made from unique poly vinyl alcohol material with a sponge-like construction that is incredibly absorbent.
- Features advanced capillary action that quickly and effectively draws water away from your pup’s fur.
- Soft and smooth surface is safe and won’t tangle in your paw-tner’s coat.
- Easy to wring and your companion’s hair shakes right off for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Top Performance Microfiber Pet Towel, 3-Pack, 36 x 24 Assorted$18.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Microfiber Chenille Shammy Towel, Brown, Small/Medium$14.76Chewy Price
- Bissell DryDog 2-in-1 Bath Mat & Towel$39.99Chewy Price
- Bone Dry Embroidered Bone Microfiber Dog Bath Towel, Blue$12.56Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club Dog & Cat Grooming Dryer$89.00Chewy Price$93.99List Price
- MetroVac Air Force Quick Draw Pet Dryer, Mini$98.99Chewy Price$137.99List Price
- FURminator Deshedding Dog Shampoo, 128-oz bottle$62.55Chewy Price$73.49List Price$59.42Autoship Price
- Ultra Collection Coconut Cove Fur Dog Perfume, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price
- Colognes For Pets Cotton Candy Dog Cologne Spray, 8-oz bottle$12.95Chewy Price$12.30Autoship Price
- Rinse Ace 3-Way Faucet Sprayer Dog Grooming Tool, 8-ft hose$26.40Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Dog Fashion Spa Dog Paw & Face Brush$7.00Chewy Price
- Pawfume Premium ShowDog Grooming & Finishing Dog Spray, 4-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||—||Large Breeds||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Fantastic water absorbers
These dog drying towels are great! They are easy to use, get a LOT of water off my big bernedoodle which cuts down on drying time. So much easier than going through a bunch of bath towels! They also dry really fast. I rinse them out after her bath is over, wringing them of all excess water, and then store them slightly damp back in their cylinder and they are ready to go for next time. Unless, my dog is particularly wet and dirty from say swimming in a pond. Then I wash them in the washing machine after use and store them slightly damp back in their container.
This towel is awesome! Used to use 3 bath towels and hair dryer on my short haired dog to dry. This towel absorbs so much water, rings out and shakes off all the hair. Best $20 spent!
This product is great
This product is great and works amazing. It leaves my dog more than 50% dry. It's a "must have" if you bath your pet. Also works great for cleaning their paws
Wow so bad
This is not a towel. It’s like rubber or something synthetic that doesn’t absorb at all. It’s like using a squeegee on my dog but not effective. It was extremely hard to grip and hold. Also for xxl, it was disappointingly small. I will be trying some other towels.
Great for its use!
We keep this in the car to dry off our Standard Poodle who loves to go in the river. It does the job.
Reminds me of the absorber towel for car!
This is a life saver when giving our poodle sheepdog a bath. She is roughly 84 lbs, and we usually have to use at least 2 of our bath towels to dry her, but it usually leave her quite damp. With the Absorber XXL Pet Towel, I would presoak the towel to dry my cat, but for my dog, with the towel completely dry, the moment I rub it on my dog, it soften up and start absorbing water from her hair. This does a better job than our bath towels, and we noticed the rest of her hair dries faster since using the Absorber. I think this is a must have for dogs especially if you have to give them weekly baths.
Basically a sham-wow for dogs!
I have a bernedoodle and her fur just retains soo much water, it takes so long to get her dry but I found this towel and it’s amazing! It just absorbs all the water off of the fur, you wring it out, and keep going! I was skeptical and even more skeptical when you open a dry stiff towel but it softens quickly and now I wouldn’t think twice about it. Give it a try- you won’t regret it!
Yes this is a must have
Absolutely amazing. I’m blown away with how well this worked. I
Great for big dogs
Best thing ever! Saved so much time on blow drying. I have standard poodles!
puppy was scared by the noise the towel made when I was unwrapping it (it is stiff and needs to be pulled apart) - we don't yet know how well it works - don't know if it's going to be useful