Absorbine Leather Therapy Leather Laundry Solution Leather Fabric & Sheepskin Wash, 20-oz bottle
About This Item
- Allows you to wash your equestrian gear at home.
- Helps clean and restore the buttery feel of suede, smooth leather and natural fleece
- Designed to be used on full-seat breeches, full and half chaps, natural sheepskin saddle pads and leather clothing.
- For best results, follow with Laundry Rinse & Dressing.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Absorbine Leather Therapy Leather Restorer & Conditioner, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$15.59List Price
- Stübben Horse Bridle Bag, Blue$25.20Chewy Price$28.00List Price
- Stübben Horse Saddle Cover, Blue$45.00Chewy Price$50.00List Price
- Horze Equestrian Compact Horse Saddle Rack, Black$19.99Chewy Price
- Gatsby Nylon Padded Horse Bridle Halter Bag, Black$16.23Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Paris Tack Premium Embroidered Nylon Dressage English Saddle Cover, Black$16.95Chewy Price$20.95List Price
- Kensington Protective Products Signature Large Tote Bag, Deluxe Black$27.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Bickmore Bick-1 Leather Cleaner, 8-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$11.50List Price
- Weaver Leather Horse Saddle Stand$89.62Chewy Price$116.89List Price
- Tahoe Tack Premium Nylon Waterproof Western Horse Saddle Cover, Red$14.95Chewy Price$18.95List Price
- Farnam Leather New Deep Conditioner & Restorer, 32-oz bottle$15.95Chewy Price$20.39List Price
- Fiebing's 100% Pure Neatsfoot Oil for Horses, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$14.50List Price$7.60Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Biodegradable Fabric and Leather Softening Agents, Fragrance.||—||O-Phenyl Phenol 0.248%, Other Ingredients 99.752%.||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
The best breech wash
Great for full seat breeches and gloves. Combined with the conditioning rinse keep all leather stuff soft and pliable. Have not used on sheepskin.
I wear Minnetonka Moccasins every day all day (I have bone spurs in my left & right side sciatica nerve as well as a bone spur on the back of my heel which pulls on the Achielles tendon if I wear anything other than Mocs) and I was worried that they would begin to smell. They are authentic suede leather, and couldn't find a product that had good reviews for suede specifically; until I saw this detergent! I like to use 3 full cap amounts of the detergent since the suede is used indoor & outdoor and it works awesome! Sure, the suede is a tad stiff at first after drying, but once I wear the moccasins for a few minutes, they soften up. Highly recommended!!!
Great product for leather breeches
For over 20 years, I’ve been using this product together with the laundry rinse and dressing to wash my leather breeches and I wouldn’t be without it. The breeches come out nice and clean and the leather always soft and supple. I use cold water on delicate cycle and hang to dry. I tried it once on a suede “Other Seat” saddle cover, knowing it was a long shot, and it came out stiff and hard (suede can be difficult to wash in my experience).
Damaged sheepskin saddle pad
I used this according to instructions; 4 capfuls in the cold wash water of my washing machine. When I took my (expensive) saddle pad out of the washer to hang dry, hair was peeling off the sheepskin in several places. Very disappointed.