Absorbine Leather Therapy Leather Restorer & Conditioner, 8-oz bottle
About This Item
- Deep conditions and protects leather.
- Helps restore suppleness and color on old or dry leather.
- Shortens new leather break-in time.
- Conditioner is easy to apply and not greasy or sticky
- Formula is safe to apply on stitching.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHorze Equestrian Compact Horse Saddle Rack, Black$19.99Chewy Price
- DealGatsby Nylon Padded Horse Bridle Halter Bag, Black$16.23Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- DealBickmore Bick-1 Leather Cleaner, 8-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$11.50List Price
- DealFiebing's Prime Neatsfoot Oil Compound for Horses, 32-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$18.75List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- DealAbsorbine Leather Therapy Leather Laundry Solution Leather Fabric & Sheepskin Wash, 20-oz bottle$17.95Chewy Price$19.39List Price
- DealWeaver Leather Horse Saddle Stand$94.15Chewy Price$116.89List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Ultimate Bucket Heater with Cord Clip, Red$23.94Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealFarnam Leather New Horse Polishing Soap, 16-oz bottle$13.63Chewy Price$12.95Autoship Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Ultimate Stock Tank Deicer, 250 watt$28.80Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- DealAbsorbine Horseman's One Step Cream Leather Cleaner & Conditioner, 15-oz tub$9.95Chewy Price$13.29List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||O-Phenyl Phenol 0.248%, Other Ingredients 99.752%.||—||Biodegradable Fabric and Leather Softening Agents, Fragrance.||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Amazing on my very old Coach handbag
Rubs in nicely and did not change the color of my older black/tan Coach Stewardess bag. (Well... maybe the tan handles got a little darker, but it was fine considering the bag is about 30 years old.) Restored a lovely patina to the bag and helped to hide scratches. I let it dry for many days, reapplied, and then it let it dry longer. Looks beautiful and feels soft and smooth.