Absorbine Veterinary Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Gel
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Spearmint-scented gel contains natural menthol and herbal extracts that safely and gently soothe sore muscles and joints.
- Formulated with a time-honored proprietary blend of calendula, Echinacea, witch hazel and wormwood herbs.
- Non-greasy liniment gel delivers targeted, warm, soothing relief from overexertion, minor injuries and arthritis pain.
- Helps ease sore joints, tendons, ligaments and muscles; preventatively helps loosen stiff joints, muscles and tendons before work.
- Absorbine is the horse world’s most trusted name; proudly made in the USA by a family-owned and operated company since 1892.
Flammable. Keep away from fire, sparks and heated surfaces. Store at room temperature.
Some ingredients in Absorbine Veterinary Liniment Gel are forbidden under the USEF Drugs & Medications Rule; however, provided the products containing these substances are administered only topically and as recommended by the manufacturer, there is no need for restricting their use during competitions under USEF rules. However, if these products are used inappropriately, e.g., in a manner other than topically, this could result in a positive finding in the blood or urine of the horse, which would be a potential violation of the rules.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Absorbine Veterinary Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Gel, 3-oz tube$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Absorbine Veterinary Topical Analgesic & Antiseptic Horse Liniment, 16-oz bottle$13.95Chewy Price$18.59List Price$13.25Autoship Price
- Farnam Cough Free Equine Respiratory Health Pellets Horse Supplement, 1.75-lb jar, 48 Day Supply$26.99Chewy Price$44.39List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Starbar Quikstrike Fly Scatter Bait, 1-lb can$15.99Chewy Price
- Farrier's Magic PLUS Hoof Health Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 22-lb pail$97.95Chewy Price$93.05Autoship Price
- Manna Pro Cool Omega 40+ Equine Dry Fat & Protein Energy Pellets Horse Supplement, 20-lb tub$84.16Chewy Price$95.99List Price$79.95Autoship Price
- Farrier's Magic Magic Mineral Top Dress Comprehensive Granules Horse Supplement, 10-lb bag$42.68Chewy Price$40.55Autoship Price
- Horse Health Vita Biotin Crumbles, Supports Proper Hoof Health in Horses 20 pounds, 640 Day Supply$91.92Chewy Price$148.79List Price$87.32Autoship Price
- Bluegrass Animal Products Equiotic Probiotic Paste Horse Supplement, 60-cc tube$21.95Chewy Price$30.50List Price
- Kentucky Performance Products Neigh-Lox Advanced Digestive Health Powder Horse Supplement, 8-lb tub$73.60Chewy Price$82.95List Price$69.92Autoship Price
- Source Nugget Skin, Coat & Hoof Care Pellets Horse Supplement, 3.5-lb bucket$18.94Chewy Price$17.99Autoship Price
- Focus by Source Inc. HF Hoof Health Pellet Horse Supplement, 3.5-lb tub$26.95Chewy Price$32.63List Price$25.60Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Natural Menthol 4% ., Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Chloroxylenol...||Active Ingredients: Menthol 2%. Also contains Alcohol 60%.;Inactive Ingredients: carbomer, fragrance, glycerine...||Ethanol, Witch Hazel Extract, Menthol...||Arnica Montana, Tea Tree Oil, Isopropanol...||Active Ingredients: Menthol 1.25% W/W., Inactive Ingredients: Fragrance, Green 5...|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care||Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care||Muscle Care, Hip & Joint Support, Recovery||Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care||Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
I have used this liniment for a while. I like the gel better than the liquid. Recently my horse had a small limp in his back leg. I used this gel on his leg in the morning and evening. After a few days he was walking well again. It was great on my hands too! I would recommend this product. Thanks Chewy for fast delivery!!!
Great pain reliever better than Biofreeze
It helped before I had surgery when I had a spur and torn rotator cuff. Just don't get it near your eyes. I used gloves to put it on so when I washed my hands to put my contacts in nothing got in my eyes. It is great for sore muscles and joint pain relief for humans. It is a topical analgesic and non-greasy, spear herbal gel. My friend got it in England and told me about it. It helps for leg cramps too.
I'm having rotator cup problems. It relieves the pain for at least 5 hours. Not stickey or greasy after applying, and the spearmint odor is refreshing and not overpowering.
Great Muscle Relaxer & Joint Relief - for people as well as horses!
This works great for sore achy muscles and stiff joints. The gel penetrates quickly and dries fast. In only a few minutes I felt the discomfort start to fade. The gel has a refreshing spearmint scent.
Great for muscle pain
I do martial arts and use this product every time I get injured. It works really well.
This is a wonderful product. It absorbs quickly and brings immediate relief. At this price point I would think this is the best product on the market.
We use this liniment for back rubs - on people. Works better than anything else we have found for sore backs. We will be buying again.
Great for those old ponies with aches and pains, horses in training or helping promote healing from an injury. For a lineament it smells great and it works. Love the gels vs the liquids cause they stay in place where you put them making them more effective. I occasionally use it on myself when I get a sore back or pull a muscle in my neck. Improves circulation and blood flow to the area with a cooling effect first and then a warming sensation that just melts the pain away!
Great I use it for sore muscles when I swim, much better than anything else I have tried.
Had neck and upper back pain. Applied twice pain gone the next morning.