Absorbine Veterinary Topical Analgesic & Antiseptic Horse Liniment
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps relieve temporary muscular and joint soreness, swelling and stiffness
- Designed to soothe tissue pain and swelling due to arthritis
- Formulated to disinfect skin conditions like rain rot, scratches, summer itch and hoof infections.
- Works as an antiseptic for minor cuts.
- Can be applied full-strength or diluted as a soothing body wash.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Finish Line Air Power Cough Relief Respiratory Liquid Horse Supplement, 34-oz bottle$35.04Chewy Price$48.91List Price$33.29Autoship Price
- Absorbine Hooflex Therapeutic Horse Hoof Care Conditioner, 15-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$24.49List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab Hoof Secert Pellets Horse Supplement, 9-lb bag$37.95Chewy Price$55.91List Price$36.05Autoship Price
- Finish Line Performance Builder Butterscotch Flavor Liquid Horse Supplement, 128-oz bottle$73.95Chewy Price$99.26List Price$70.25Autoship Price
- Finish Line Apple-A-Day Electrolyte Apple Flavor Powder Horse Supplement, 15-lb tub$36.28Chewy Price$45.35List Price$34.47Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab Acti-Flex Powder Horse Supplement, 16-lb bag$155.95Chewy Price$240.08List Price$148.15Autoship Price
- Absorbine Veterinary Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Gel, 12-oz, bundle of 4$55.96Chewy Price$53.16Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Tough As Nails Hoof Health Pellets Horse Supplement, 11-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- AniMed Via-Calm Calming Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb tub$14.99Chewy Price$24.29List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab STP Pellets Horse Supplement, 5-lb bucket$29.99Chewy Price$48.97List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Finish Line MSM Joint Support Powder Horse Supplement, 1-lb tub$9.28Chewy Price$10.69List Price$8.82Autoship Price
- Omega Fields Omega Horseshine Hoof, Skin & Coat Powder Horse Supplement, 4.5-lb bag$29.42Chewy Price$29.75List Price$27.95Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Menthol, Chloxylenol, Iodine...||Arnica, Rosemary, Lavender, Lobelia||Acetone, Water, Menthol...||Ethanol, Witch Hazel Extract, Menthol...||Active Ingredients: Natural Menthol 4% ., Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Chloroxylenol...|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care||Muscle Care, Recovery, Sensitive Skin||Muscle Care, Hip & Joint Support, Recovery||Muscle Care, Hip & Joint Support, Recovery||Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Works well for dogs!
I have competitive hunting dogs, occasionally they get stiff. This works well to apply to their hocks or other sore areas to provide some comfort. I contacted Absorbine before buying, they said this product is dog safe as long as you allow it to fully dry. Also says on the back of the bottle that it is dog safe. I have found it dries really quickly and it does seem to provide relief. Will buy again!
a V ernAbsorbie Vet Topical Analgesic
I use this for my own injured arm. Lasts quite a while, and helps me lift weights again. I reapply before bed and have no pain during night!!! Love this product!!!! Chewy shipped fast!!!
This is an excellent product and highly recommended! I've been using it for years on all of my horses and they love it!
old stand by
All thru showing years always used Absorbine and now with a pony documented 40 years old keeps her wandering around the farm enjoying her life
Messy and bottle leaks
Not a fan of this brand . I’ve tried many other brands and the thicker resolution is better . This brand leaked all over my drawer. I tightened it very well too so it must be kept up straight. It also is hard to apply because it’s like water. Will not buy this again. The thicker liniments are better to apply.
Great Liniment for animals and people. I bought this for my knees and Achilles tendon pain. It sure helped to ease the pain. >I have used this Liniment for many years.
Have used this for years with my horses. Have always had great luck with it.