Absorbine Veterinary Topical Analgesic & Antiseptic Horse Liniment
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Helps relieve temporary muscular and joint soreness, swelling and stiffness
- Designed to soothe tissue pain and swelling due to arthritis
- Formulated to disinfect skin conditions like rain rot, scratches, summer itch and hoof infections.
- Works as an antiseptic for minor cuts.
- Can be applied full-strength or diluted as a soothing body wash.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hilton Herbs Herballs Horse Supplement, 4.4-lb bag$31.25Chewy Price
- Horse Health Products Vita B-12 Crumbles Horse Supplement, 3-lb bucket$15.49Chewy Price$23.99List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Fiebing's Improved Horse Hoof Care Dressing, 32-oz can$18.50Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Manna Pro Equine Fat & Energy Liquid Horse Supplement, 1-gal bottle$27.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Corta-Flx Equine Joint Horse Supplement, 12-lb bottle$87.00Chewy Price$148.39List Price$82.65Autoship Price
- Shapley's Original M-T-G Mane Tail Groom Horse Solution, 6-oz bottle$10.39Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.87Autoship Price
- Absorbine Bigeloil Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Liquid, 32-oz bottle$18.50Chewy Price$23.19List Price$17.57Autoship Price
- Vitalize Alimend 24/7 Equine Stomach Comfort Liquid Horse Supplement, 128-oz bottle$279.49Chewy Price$265.52Autoship Price
- Finish Line U-7 Gastric Aid Liquid Horse Supplement, 2-oz syringe$9.95Chewy Price$10.35List Price$9.45Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Mobility Hoof Care Horse Treatment, 8-oz bottle$17.09Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.24Autoship Price
- Kentucky Equine Research EO-3 Horse Supplement, 32-oz bottle$53.63Chewy Price
- Healthy Coat Apple Flavored Feed Top Dressing Liquid Horse Supplement, 1-qt bottle$13.86Chewy Price$15.24List Price$13.17Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Menthol, Chloxylenol, Iodine...||Active Ingredients: Menthol 1.25% W/W., Inactive Ingredients: Fragrance, Green 5...||Arnica, Rosemary, Lavender, Lobelia||Arnica, Rosemary, Lavender, Lobelia||Arnica, Rosemary, Lavender, Lobelia|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care||Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care||Muscle Care, Recovery, Sensitive Skin||Muscle Care, Recovery, Sensitive Skin||Muscle Care, Recovery, Sensitive Skin|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Works well for dogs!
I have competitive hunting dogs, occasionally they get stiff. This works well to apply to their hocks or other sore areas to provide some comfort. I contacted Absorbine before buying, they said this product is dog safe as long as you allow it to fully dry. Also says on the back of the bottle that it is dog safe. I have found it dries really quickly and it does seem to provide relief. Will buy again!
a V ernAbsorbie Vet Topical Analgesic
I use this for my own injured arm. Lasts quite a while, and helps me lift weights again. I reapply before bed and have no pain during night!!! Love this product!!!! Chewy shipped fast!!!
This is an excellent product and highly recommended! I've been using it for years on all of my horses and they love it!
old stand by
All thru showing years always used Absorbine and now with a pony documented 40 years old keeps her wandering around the farm enjoying her life
Messy and bottle leaks
Not a fan of this brand . I’ve tried many other brands and the thicker resolution is better . This brand leaked all over my drawer. I tightened it very well too so it must be kept up straight. It also is hard to apply because it’s like water. Will not buy this again. The thicker liniments are better to apply.
Great Liniment for animals and people. I bought this for my knees and Achilles tendon pain. It sure helped to ease the pain. >I have used this Liniment for many years.
Have used this for years with my horses. Have always had great luck with it.