Active Chews Cranberry Urinary Health Dog Supplement, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Premium supplement that improves the bladder strength of your pup.
- Made with all-natural ingredients to offer immune support, kidney care and urinary tract protection from bad bacteria.
- Promotes comfortable urination and provides relief from stomach bloating, gas and overall discomfort.
- Chews are processed using no heat and no cook for 100% potency.
- Features a natural turkey flavor and velvety texture your furry friend will love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Parents Bladder SoftSupps Cranberry Bladder Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics UTI Warrior Dog Supplement, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Cranberry Support Urinary Tract Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Bladder Support For Normal Bladder & Urinary Tract Health Dog Supplement, 90 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealLiquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Max Cranberry Chicken Flavor Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle, 2 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Animal Necessity Ocu-GLO Powder Blend Vision Medium & Large Dog Supplement, 90 count$82.50Chewy Price$78.38Autoship Price
- Equa Holistics Total Digest Canine Probiotics & Enzymes Dog Supplement, 1.59-oz tub$34.95Chewy Price$43.16List Price$33.20Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Formula CV Capsules Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$33.96Chewy Price$40.00List Price$32.26Autoship Price
- Prana Pets Kidney Health Support Liquid Cat & Dog Supplement, 2-oz bottle$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Canine Minerals Powder Supplement for Dogs, 454-g jar$31.99Chewy Price$32.00List Price$30.39Autoship Price
- DealExtend Joint Care Nutritional Dog Supplements, 30 count$43.80Chewy Price$49.95List Price$41.61Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cranberry, Organic Marshmallow Root, Apple Cider Vinegar...||Active Ingredients: Cranberry Extract, Echinacea, Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C)...||Active Ingredients: Cranberry Concentrate (Cran-Max®), Marshmallow (Whole), D-Mannose...||Active Ingredients: Cranberry Concentrate (Cran-Max®), Marshmallow (Whole), D-Mannose...||Active Ingredients: Cranberry (Vaccinium Macrocarpon), Apple Cider Vinegar., Inactive Ingredients: Calcium Silicate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Kidney Care, Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Kidney Care||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Unflavored||Chicken, Poultry||Bacon, Meat||Bacon, Liver|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Great product for bladder/urinary health!
I bought this for my two-and-a-half yr old dog, she was not presenting any issues, but I want her to be in 'prevention' mode. She enjoys these supplements. As per her weight, I give her 2 a day.
Good for my old girl!
I have an older girl (14 yrs) and she was getting urinary track infections? I now give her 2 tablets daily - which she eats like a treat - and NO more urinary infections since than, maybe a coincidence (?) but they will stay part of her daily routine.
These helped my bulldog with frequent UTIs
Anyone that has a female bulldog knows that their lady parts are set up a little differently, which causes frequent UTIs. That was the case with my 5 year old. She started getting frequent urinary tract infections about 2 years ago, which would cause her to have accidents more frequently. she couldn't hold her urine for more than a few hours so I was cleaning it up a puddle every single morning and everyday when I get home from work. Not only was she having accidents, her urine smelled foul. Bad enough that the smell is what usually work me up. I hated constantly putting her on antibiotics, so I thought I'd give these a try. I'm so glad that I did! Within a week her urine no longer had a foul smell and her number of accidents has decreased significantly. These are much safer for her and much cheaper than regular vet visits.
My dog loves these but not sure if they actually work
Great for preventing bladder issues
My dog has had struvite crystals. Between ensuring she drinks lots of fresh water and giving her these Active Chews treats, there has been no evidence of urinary crystals. Our vet is very pleased with the progress we made on this issue.
uri I sure hope this helps her..
Just started and she likes them......so......lets see what happens...fingers crossed.
Just started giving this to my dogs. One is recovering from a urine infection. Will have to wait to see if she gets it again to see if if nit helps.
10 year old female boxer needs to take these- She LOVES them
My soon to be 10 year old female boxer has been needing to go out much more frequently. I started giving her these and although she thinks they are just treats, these have really helped her lately. Now I can stop worrying about letting her out every 2 hours and start planning her 10th BDAY Party :D
Small, Tasty, and Healthy
My older female boxer seems to get a UTI every 6 to 8 months. We take her to the vet she is prescribed antibiotics for UTI. It goes away and then again another 6 to 8 months it seems to come back. This has been happening since she was 6 months old. I hate giving her the anabiotic‘s because I know that it kills all the healthy bacteria inside of her body and that always concerns me. I was really excited to start these with her to see exactly how they would help. We’ve used them now for three weeks and she loves them. They’re small, tasty, and most importantly they’re made with all natural products. Her last infection was about six months ago so I know she’s coming time to have another one. Since she’s been on this product I’ve seen no sign of a discharge. I really believe these are going to keep us from having to take those anabiotic anymore. Chewy, thank you for yet another awesome product!
Cranberry health chews
Both dogs eat these with no problem and have helped so much with their urinary track issues.