Acurel E Pond Water Clarifier
About This Item
- Environmentally-friendly, fast-acting formula clears cloudy, green or polluted pond water quickly with organic extracts.
- Works by clumping contaminants into smaller clusters that can be easily filtered and removed with your pond filter or a skimmer net.
- The formula is super-concentrated so it can tackle heavy-duty contaminants in all pond types, and is safe for fish and plants.
- Made in the USA with only renewable-sourced ingredients so it’s great for the environment.
- Available in four sizes so you can choose the one that’s best for your pond size, up to 19,000 gallons.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- API Pond Essentials Bundle, 3 count$99.98Chewy Price$139.98List Price$94.98Autoship Price
- DealAPI Pondcare Microbial Algae Clean Green Water Biological Inhibitor, 16-oz bottle$15.98Chewy Price$22.48List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- DealMicrobe-Lift Algaway 5.4 Pond Algae Control, 8-oz bottle$10.00Chewy Price$14.95List Price$9.50Autoship Price
- DealAPI Pond Ecofix Sludge Destroyer Pond Water Clarifier & Sludge Remover, 64-oz bottle$53.98Chewy Price$75.78List Price$51.28Autoship Price
- DealAqueon Freshwater Clarifier, 4-oz bottle$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- DealTetra Pond Barley & Peat Extract Clear Water Treatment, 16.9-oz bottle$16.19Chewy Price$15.38Autoship Price
- DealDr. Tim's Aquatics Waste-Away Natural Aquarium Cleaner for Reef Aquariums, 32-oz bottle$39.09Chewy Price$39.89List Price$37.14Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Sludge Away Pond Water Treatment, 32-oz bottle$25.19Chewy Price$31.95List Price$23.93Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Spring & Summer Pond Water Cleaner, 1-lb box$28.95Chewy Price$27.50Autoship Price
- DealMicrobe-Lift Pond & Fountain Defoamer Water Treatment, 16-oz bottle$11.95Chewy Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Fluval Ammonia Remover Nylon Filter Bags, 3 count$3.47Chewy Price$11.99List Price$3.30Autoship Price
- API Freshwater Aquarium Salt, 33-oz carton$8.48Chewy Price$11.98List Price$8.06Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
It's too dense to use ! Unsatisfactory product,Unsatisfactory product,Unsatisfactory product
This is one if the best pond clarification products aside from expensive UV filtration. Green murky water turns brown at first, but be patient. Within 2 days my 35,000 gallon koi pond was crystal clear. I could see the koi 6 feet down. I was cautious, only applying one gallon of the concentrated product (container states:treats 19,000 gallons). That's all it took to clear my pond. Other products I tried had no effect on the green water and made the koi sick, even killing many of them. I'm installing a UV filtration system, but will still keep this product on hand. Water is now so clear, I added a little pond dye to keep the raptors from fishing in my pond!
Finally...My Fish Pond is Clear!
Whether you are new to having a fish pond or, like me, had one for years and at your final nerves end...this stuff works starting the first 24 hours and then as clear as the first time it was started within 48 hours. Unbelievable! It does exactly what it says, it clumps up all the smallest particles that you didn't even realize were making the water green, or brown, and makes them large enough for the filters to catch it. I have had to clean the intake filter 4 times in the last few days and it was so thick it just fell off. I can see the bottom of the pond and the scales on my fish. I really wish I had known about this years ago!!!
This stuff is awesome!
It works. We have a 5000 gallon pond with a waterfall, so we use a whole bottle at a time. Having a lot of active fish stirs up sediment, and this clarifier clears it up so well.
Great product, great price!
Only use this brand of water clarifier. Once I saw chewy started carrying it and the price, it could not be passed up. Even if it isn't pond season yet.